Respected Contributor

Re: vanderpump rules 2018/2019 season with news and spoilers

Arianna likes both sexes and maybe that may be a problem for Tom. So far seems Jax has finally grown up a bit. Love Brittany. Lisa has a soft spot for James, she really wants him to do well. Lisa got so much going on and think she may be done with the Beverly Hills wives which I think Lisa should just go. She doesn't need that show.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

The more we see of James' mother, the more I understand his bizarre behavior. I'm sitting here telling myself she is not trying to get another son a job so he can give her money also. That sounds cynical but it's believable.

~~~"Patience is the power to do nothing when doing something won't do anything but make everything worse"~~~
Honored Contributor

I could be totally wrong but I get the impression that James' mother has more than a drinking problem. 

I think she is using Lisa and her sons. There has to be a reason why her husband refuses to give her money if he is well off. The sons stick up for him so there has to be more to the story with her. She is only in her 40's and can certainly get a job rather than ask for money from her sons. She is carrying a LV bag so she has money to buy that.....I just don't like her and what she is doing.

Honored Contributor

why is kristen so concerned about how many times LVP hires and/or fires james?

it isnt her business and she doesnt even work there!

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

why is kristen so concerned about how many times LVP hires and/or fires james?

it isnt her business and she doesnt even work there!

@sunshine45  good question. It could also be asked about Jax. Think sometimes this group forgets they are employees. Kristen's inability to control herself is another reason Lisa doesn't want her around.

~~~"Patience is the power to do nothing when doing something won't do anything but make everything worse"~~~
Honored Contributor

i wonder how the guys would feel if the girls had men on their girls trip?

kristen needs to stop drinking!

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Esteemed Contributor

I was very surprised that Carter doesn't work and lives off of Kristen.  I thought when they first got together that he had a pretty decent job as a photographer, cinematographer or something close to that.  If I were Kristen, that would drive me nuts too (actually I would never put up with it) but it's not necessary for "Crazy Kristen" to emerge.  That was the strangest store the girls were in.  It had everything from Wine Glasses to Make Up to Legos.  The boys were just asking for trouble by allowing Peter to bring the girls to the room.  And, Tom Sandoval seemed to be the biggest instigator.

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Honored Contributor

I don't think think Kristen has just a drinking problem...the way she acts looks like more than that to me. She should go to rehab. I think the other girls know that and are just not saying it on camera.

Tom Sandoval along with Peter was very friendly with the girls. Peter should get his own girl...he's a man not a middle school boy. 

Trusted Contributor

@shoptilyadropagain wrote:

I was very surprised that Carter doesn't work and lives off of Kristen.  I thought when they first got together that he had a pretty decent job as a photographer, cinematographer or something close to that.  If I were Kristen, that would drive me nuts too (actually I would never put up with it) but it's not necessary for "Crazy Kristen" to emerge.  That was the strangest store the girls were in.  It had everything from Wine Glasses to Make Up to Legos.  The boys were just asking for trouble by allowing Peter to bring the girls to the room.  And, Tom Sandoval seemed to be the biggest instigator.

And that felt SO staged and dumb-Peter never acts like that for one thing and the whole phone call thing was just weird. It was pretty off-putting to meSmiley Sad 

Trusted Contributor

@DREAMON wrote:

I don't think think Kristen has just a drinking problem...the way she acts looks like more than that to me. She should go to rehab. I think the other girls know that and are just not saying it on camera.

Tom Sandoval along with Peter was very friendly with the girls. Peter should get his own girl...he's a man not a middle school boy. 

OMG-with friends like these people, who needs ememies! The whole show just felt really staged, unlike any other I've watched so far.