Honored Contributor

Re: vanderpump rules 2018/2019 season with news and spoilers

[ Edited ]

Tom Tom looks gorgeous. Lisa and Ken have fantastic taste and know what they are doing.

Bille is a bit of a mean girl but Katie can be nasty too....everyone has been more than supportive and accepting as far as I can see. Billie didn't appear to be super close to Katie so I see no harm done there.

James needs major therapy and his Mom needs more than he does. 

I don't think Ariana is in love with Tom..I can't see a marriage and family as Tom wants. I guess these people have open relationships...obviously. Your partner is with another person right in front of you and it doesn't seem to phase you.....wake up Tom.

Jax and Britteny are working so hard on trying to convince everyone that they are the perfect couple and will live happily ever after....they should stop trying so hard.

Trusted Contributor

@itsmagic wrote:

I’m still watching.  Sometimes I feel bad for James even though I know he brings a lot of his troubles on himself.  

I know it's wrong, but James is just about the only one left that I'm liking this season...

Honored Contributor

On the previous threads when we discussed Tom and Ariana, some felt they were the perfect couple. The only reason I feel they work is because Tom is somewhat of a wimp and there's never been any doubt about who wore/wears the pants in that twosome. Jax actually made some valid points when he was talking to Tom about investing so much time in a relationship where the people involved want completely different things. Ariana has been quite vocal about not enjoying sex so I had wondered if perhaps it wasn't sex but she was having it with someone who was the wrong gender.

All of them thrive on finding out something juicy about one of the others. Tom should have kept his mouth shut about Lala and Ariana. He didn't say anything when it was going on and apparently he didn't discuss it afterwards with his SO so it was totally inappropriate to bring it up when he did.

I would like to think since James is significantly younger than most of them, there's still hope for him however, if he keeps hanging out with those people, he will have no one to emulate. He will probably become a bigger jerk than he's shown himself to be in the past.

I was glad to see the first reveal at Tom Tom. Even more interesting to watch Tom and Tom see it. From the previews for next week's show, we'll get a more up close look.

~~~"Patience is the power to do nothing when doing something won't do anything but make everything worse"~~~
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@Tique wrote:

On the previous threads when we discussed Tom and Ariana, some felt they were the perfect couple. The only reason I feel they work is because Tom is somewhat of a wimp and there's never been any doubt about who wore/wears the pants in that twosome. Jax actually made some valid points when he was talking to Tom about investing so much time in a relationship where the people involved want completely different things. Ariana has been quite vocal about not enjoying sex so I had wondered if perhaps it wasn't sex but she was having it with someone who was the wrong gender.

All of them thrive on finding out something juicy about one of the others. Tom should have kept his mouth shut about Lala and Ariana. He didn't say anything when it was going on and apparently he didn't discuss it afterwards with his SO so it was totally inappropriate to bring it up when he did.

I would like to think since James is significantly younger than most of them, there's still hope for him however, if he keeps hanging out with those people, he will have no one to emulate. He will probably become a bigger jerk than he's shown himself to be in the past.

I was glad to see the first reveal at Tom Tom. Even more interesting to watch Tom and Tom see it. From the previews for next week's show, we'll get a more up close look.

@Tique,

I agree with just about everything you said.

I don't think Ariana is into Tom. I think he is more of a friend to her. 

She seems very unfulfilled to me. He always seemed to be way more in love with her than she with him. IMO

Let's see what happens in the coming weeks.

Honored Contributor

I was admittedly surprised when Lisa had Tom and Tom uninvite Kristen to the opening. Everyone else has made some form of a conciliatory gesture towards her whether it was sincere or not. That includes Stassi, Jax, and even James. I guess I had missed the ladies really came thru for Lala when she lost her dad. Whatever we can say about them - and there's a lot and most of it is not positive - I do really admire that when needed, they step up.

Felt badly for Jax that his mom didn't call him on his BD. There's more to that story about what happened before/after his dad's death.

~~~"Patience is the power to do nothing when doing something won't do anything but make everything worse"~~~
Honored Contributor

check out the body language......tom and ariana have an unusual relationship and maybe an open one? just dont look at them and see them in "romantic love."

pump.jpg

LVP has given them a big opportunity! i hope they appreciate it and dont blow it. it is not easy running a bar/restaurant. it is definitely a headache business.

TOM TOM looked fabulous.....LVP has some great taste! she is a hard worker......if she is off of rhobh she honestly doesnt even need that show. she is a go getter.

cannot wait to see her new cocktail garden in las vegas. hope to get there sometime this year and it will definitely be on my list!

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

i dont think that there is too much love lost between LVP and kristen. they probably had to be very strict in keeping the number of guests under a certain capacity. after all, they didnt want to get in trouble. i dont think stassi was allowed to bring her boyfriend?

lala is really becoming a bragger now that she has access to money.....of course, the girls are not about to give her up.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

Tom and Ariana do not seem to be IN LOVE at all to me. Maybe Tom just accepts things as they are and they have an open relationship.

There is something that I don't like about Billie this season. I thought she acted odd on WWHL too . James was drinking on WWHL so his sobriety didn't last long. James GF (Rachel?) is oblivious IMO.

Esteemed Contributor

I think Tom and Ariana are fine.  She has a colder personalify (aloof).  However, long term, I don't know how they will fare as Tom is more traditional wanting a marriage and kids and Ariana wants no part of that.

Tom Tom is amazing.  It's the best decorating that LVP has done yet.  I love that gear design on the bar wall.  I wonder if Lisa got the idea from the production company, Evolution.  I thought I saw a gear design for Evolution on the closing credits (or maybe they got the design from her....LOL).  I had to laugh at James sitting on a pack of T.P. while D.J.ing the first party.  I didn't get why Kristen wasn't allowed to attend the party either.....I'm guessing it was production driven.  

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Honored Contributor

vanderpump rules tonight at 9pm et.

#wwhl is a taped show featuring andys favorite vanderpump moments from his VPR guests in the clubhouse.

andy headed back to NYC with the baby and is still on paternity leave.