Honored Contributor

He keeps making those Persil detergent commercials too!!

Respected Contributor

I can't remember verbatim what the text said, but it was a text to Kelsey from Charles, who was letting Kelsey know the amount of money Empirical would be offering their #1 author (the guy who writes the Game of Thrones-esque books).  The guy who read the text ended up "stealing" Empirical's #1 author.  

♥ Life is beauty full ♥
Respected Contributor

Thank you @I like celery.  I did not even realize it was Kelsey's phone he was reading.  I thought someone sent him a text.

Respected Contributor

No problem, @VanSleepy .  Zane (or whatever his name is) took both his and Kelsey's phones to the other room when Kelsey's phone alerted the text.  I'm curious to see next week's episode to hear what Zane has to say, since he later texted Kelsey that it wasn't what it seemed to be.  Guess he'll try to say the deal was already in the works?  We shall see!  

♥ Life is beauty full ♥
Respected Contributor

I'm ready for Josh to be off the show.  He serves no purpose for me anymore lol.  I'll be upset if he and Kelsey get together as they're teasing, but they teased that before.

Respected Contributor

I would really like to see Liza wind up with Charles and cannot wait until she finally discloses her true age to him.  I think they have great chemistry between them on this show.  Tired of her with Josh, hope they don't get back together again.

Honored Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

@Lucky Charm wrote:

I'm not a steady watcher, keep forgetting it's on!

I thought the boss (Charles?) had gray-ish hair before.  Last night it was dark brown.  Am I imagining this?

I couldn't see what that text said on the phone when the guy took it in the kitchen when they had a *truce*.

Anyone?

I guess that's what started the firestorm back at the office.

His hair has always been dark brown. I hate when they show texts on phones on the TV, most times I cant read it either.

Thanks Shell.

Most of the time they'll actually put the words up on the screen for us to see.  Sort of like a conversation bubble.

Respected Contributor

Re: tv show younger

[ Edited ]

Regarding the most recent episode:

The "dream sequence" with Liza and Charles was HOT Smiley LOL, but when it actually played out (briefly, "thanks" to the custodian!), it seemed anti-climatic.  I guess the slow-motion in the dream sequence added a lot to the hottness for me.  ha ha

Not sure what I think about Charles' former wife entering the story...

Charles' gaze and quiet demeanor makes my heart rate increase.  Smiley Tongue Heart  I've never seen Peter Hermann interviewed, so I have no idea how much alike or not alike he is with his Charles character. He is, for sure, a great looking guy.  

♥ Life is beauty full ♥
Honored Contributor

The woman playing his ex wife is actress, Jennifer Wesfeldt, long time former GF to Jon Hamm.

I could have sworn in the beginning of the series they said Chas was a widower, raising his 2 kids that Liza sometimes babysat for, guess I was mistaken.

Honored Contributor

Tomorrow night's episode seems to be supersized. According to the tv grid it's on from 10:00-11;19.