Respected Contributor

@LyndaGee

I was too.  Clearly she will look at Lisa in a different way going forward.  Kelsey has been dealing with a lot of issues lately fiance dying, no place to live etc

Honored Contributor

It looks as though she has found a place to live, no big surprise there!!  She seems to be OK with Liza for the most part.

Respected Contributor

I watched it, Shelbelle.  It was a good start to the season though I don't love Kristen Chenowith, don't ask me why. Glad they won't publish her book.

I guess Kelsey had too much thrown at her at once, feeling betrayed by Lauren and Liza simultaneously. I think it would be very hard that someone you befriended and shared everything with had so deeply betrayed you. I'm sure it will all work out.

Honored Contributor

I just watched the new episode last night.  I enjoyed it.  I sure like Liza with the older guy (boss guy - can't remember his name).    They just look like they should be together to me.

I like what they're doing with the age thing, keeping it stifled for the business.   If she told everybody, it's a whole different show.  Having such a narrow premise probably did no favors, but I still like the show a lot and look forward to how things progress.

Honored Contributor

FYI, the handsome boss, played by Peter Hermann, is married in real life to Mariska Hargitay, truly a beautiful couple.

Respected Contributor

Yes they are!

Respected Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

FYI, the handsome boss, played by Peter Hermann, is married in real life to Mariska Hargitay, truly a beautiful couple.

Shelbelle:  Wow - did not know that.  He is one gorgeous looking man. 

Honored Contributor

I think she is great we are going to see her preform in a few week she will be at Caramoor, in Westchester NY

@chickenbutt wrote:

Also looking forward to new season.

I think Sutton Foster is so beautiful.

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Trusted Contributor

My daughter and I are going to see Sutton too, @I am still oxox on Saturday. We're really looking forward to her performance.

Honored Contributor

Good episode last night, it is holding my interest. Last weeks premier was its highest rated show yet.