Respected Contributor

This is an old thread. Just to clear things up, Younger returns next week, June 28th at 10:00 eastern time.

Spoiler alert because a poster asked..........................................................................................................................................................................................

....It ended with Liza telling Kelsey the truth about her age. We'll see where it goes from there.

I actually read the book last month. It has similar situations, but the character's lives are not the same as the tv show.

I also saw Nico on Hollywood Medium withTyler Henry and we got to learn a little about him in real life.

Honored Contributor

I saw Sutton Foster on The Today show and she said she and her husband adopted a baby girl. I'm looking forward to the new season tomorrow night.

Honored Contributor

Also looking forward to new season.

I think Sutton Foster is so beautiful.

Respected Contributor

Re: tv show younger

[ Edited ]

I don't remember Liza telling Kelsey the truth last season.  Or did it end with Liza on her way to do it, and it wasn't shown?  I think I better rewatch before the new episode - I don't remember much Smiley Frustrated

OK I just rewatched and remember now :-) 

Respected Contributor

@VanSleepy

I agree with you.  She did not tell Kelsey as of yet.

Honored Contributor

Re: tv show younger

[ Edited ]

Liza did tell Kelsey at the very end of the finale, but very little so far. She told her she will be 41 in a few weeks and has a daughter in college.

Respected Contributor

@culebra wrote:

@VanSleepy

I agree with you.  She did not tell Kelsey as of yet.

@culebra I rewatched it and was surprised at how much I didn't remember lol.  It was at the very end - probably less than a one-minute scene. There was not much of a reaction from Kelsey yet.  I guess that's why I didn't even remember.

Honored Contributor

Everyone see the premier last night?

Respected Contributor

Watched.  Thought Kelsey overreacted to Liza's reveal.  Kelsey is heartbroken?  Was surprised she took it so hard.

Honored Contributor

Looks like Kelsey and Josh are going to form a hurt over Liza bond.