Respected Contributor

Has anyone watched the tulsa king show, with slyvester stalone? i think it's on Paramount or peacock +.

just looking for a review. thanks.

Super Contributor

Re: tulsa king?

[ Edited ]

I love it! Stallone was made for the role. Anything written or produced by Taylor Sheridan is top-notch. I love this story line, the dialog, the characters, and production value. I signed up for Paramount+ just to watch this series, and while I'm now in a free trial I will willingly pay for a monthly subscription to continue watching.

Honored Contributor

I love him.

Honored Contributor

We haven't seen it yet but sure we will.

Respected Contributor

I watched it today and it's not bad. I don't care for his look but the show has some good writing and kind of funny.

Super Contributor

Just watched the first two episodes.....my husband and I love it!

Trusted Contributor

I have been tuning in and so far have been enjoying this new series.

Respected Contributor

@DrBabs wrote:

I love it! Stallone was made for the role. Anything written or produced by Taylor Sheridan is top-notch. I love this story line, the dialog, the characters, and production value. I signed up for Paramount+ just to watch this series, and while I'm now in a free trial I will willingly pay for a monthly subscription to continue watching.

@DrBabs Totally agree with everything you said. Taylor Sheridan is the best, he has three other new shows coming out next year. One is a series he created for BillyBob Thornton, should be good. 

Esteemed Contributor

I just binged watched it last week and enjoyed it more than I thought.  Good script, good characters and pace....not boring at all.

Respected Contributor

I liked it a lot, good writing with some good laughs