Honored Contributor

Re: the real housewives of potomac....SEASON 4, 2019....news, spoilers, gossip

karen DID have her perfume in a pop up shop at the bloomingdales in tysons corner. located  in northern virginia.

as far as i can tell it is going to be a two part reunion.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@sunshine45 wrote:

karen DID have her perfume in a pop up shop at the bloomingdales in tysons corner. located  in northern virginia.

as far as i can tell it is going to be a two part reunion.

Hey @sunshine45 , yes Karen Huger did have a one and done pop up store at Bloomie's in Tyson's Corner where she lives for a week or less last year.  It was not picked up at any stores

however. 

But all is not lost as some of you seem to be interested in purchasing her fragrance. For those who are go to Karen Huger.com and you can buy it while it lasts there. Let us know how you like it.  Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

I thought the final episode was kind of boring.  It will be interesting to see how the reunion goes.  I am not sure why Ashley stays with him.  As Gizelle pointed out,  maybe her pre-nup gives her a lot more cash with a baby.  

Honored Contributor

part one of the RHOP reunion is on tonight at 7pm et if you missed it.

part two of the reunion is on tonight at 8pm et.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

Part two of the reunion was just a teaser for next week when Michael gets grilled about his past behavior! I hope Giselle changes her attitude next season, the girls really told her about her behavior...I still don't care for Candiace, she tries to act better than everyone else because she was born into privilege, but look at her behavior.. She acts worse than anyone else on the show! lol. I think a 3 part reunion is a 1st for this franchise. Glad it is doing well.......Looking forward to next week! 

Honored Contributor

The way they ended the reunion last week, I thought the guys were coming out last night.  

I don't think Gizelle took any of their comments to heart. She doesn't think there is a thing wrong with her behavior or attitude.

Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

The way they ended the reunion last week, I thought the guys were coming out last night.  

I don't think Gizelle took any of their comments to heart. She doesn't think there is a thing wrong with her behavior or attitude.

@Lipstickdiva . Nope she thinks she is perfect just the way she is!

Trusted Contributor

I too thought tonight the men would join in.  It is a first for Potomac for a part 3 reunion episode @CANDLEQUEEN .

IMO Candiace over these 2 reunion show's has shown who she is and I'm not a fan of it.  Last week

She went at it with her big mouth and aimed at Ashley.  This week she did the same with Monique.

Momma missed charm school and etiquette lessons

I guess.  Potomac doesn't need her.

Well, Gizelle the little pot stirrer never admits to wrong doing but she's likeable to me.  I wonder if her getting back with ex-hubby the Minister will last.

If so good for her.

The show was uneventful other than Candiace's big mouth and will look forward to  next week when the men join the show, yes!

Honored Contributor

@Pink123 wrote:

I too thought tonight the men would join in.  It is a first for Potomac for a part 3 reunion episode @CANDLEQUEEN .

IMO Candiace over these 2 reunion show's has shown who she is and I'm not a fan of it.  Last week

She went at it with her big mouth and aimed at Ashley.  This week she did the same with Monique.

Momma missed charm school and etiquette lessons

I guess.  Potomac doesn't need her.

Well, Gizelle the little pot stirrer never admits to wrong doing but she's likeable to me.  I wonder if her getting back with ex-hubby the Minister will last.

If so good for her.

The show was uneventful other than Candiace's big mouth and will look forward to  next week when the men join the show, yes!

@Pink123 . I don't dislike Giselle either, I dislike some of her ways, but deep down I think she sometimes does this to avoid getting too close so she isn't hurt, so she puts up a hard shell-but maybe I am wrong, but I don't dislike her, she adds definite flair to the show! Candiace on the other hand, I can do without. I do like Candiace's husband Chris though-he is the voice of reason and very calm........

Honored Contributor

Part 3 of the reunion was blah.....Michael was in denial of doing anything wrong, and the ladies, I think wanted him to acknowledge his wrong doing, and he wasn't going to do it.....Is he guilty? In my opinion, probably, but I don't think there was any resolution last night...

Michael is very strange, and I just can't see him and Ashley together, but hey if they are happy then so be it....I think Robyn felt bad at the end of the night for her part, not too sure about Giselle and Karen though. Candiace definitely didn't and Monique didn't say much about it to begin with.....Oh well, until next season!