Trusted Contributor

Re: the real housewives of potomac....SEASON 4, 2019....news, spoilers, gossip

I just finished watching the epidode myself on DVR.

I do that to all the shows so I can watch when there's time.

I agree this had to be the most lady like version of

a getaway trip for the Housewives franchise'

s.  A few tiff's were quickly extinguished until next week's preview's it looks like, ha!

Did anyone notice that when the women went to

katie's hotel room to check on her she was completely dressed with a scarf around her neck

like she was going out?  I thought that was really

odd.  If she's sick due to pregnancy or the flu she would have been in bed in pj's.  Katie has been strange the whole trip.  Kind of out of it?

I remember one of the girl's mentioning that this

new boyfriend she has is unemployed and lives with her.  She was on top of the world several years

ago.  Sad how life changes and in her case not for the better.

We shall soon see.

I'm looking for a thread on Millionaire listing here.

Wonder if one exists?  One of my favorites.

Honored Contributor

@Pink123 wrote:

I just finished watching the epidode myself on DVR.

I do that to all the shows so I can watch when there's time.

I agree this had to be the most lady like version of

a getaway trip for the Housewives franchise'

s.  A few tiff's were quickly extinguished until next week's preview's it looks like, ha!

Did anyone notice that when the women went to

katie's hotel room to check on her she was completely dressed with a scarf around her neck

like she was going out?  I thought that was really

odd.  If she's sick due to pregnancy or the flu she would have been in bed in pj's.  Katie has been strange the whole trip.  Kind of out of it?

I remember one of the girl's mentioning that this

new boyfriend she has is unemployed and lives with her.  She was on top of the world several years

ago.  Sad how life changes and in her case not for the better.

We shall soon see.

I'm looking for a thread on Millionaire listing here.

Wonder if one exists?  One of my favorites.

@Pink123 . It is a calm trip so far, but who knows what will happen next week? I feel so bad for Katie, she seriously needs help.....Does anyone know how old her children are and why were they taken? Katie's drinking? 

Honored Contributor

I'm still watching.  They filmed the reunion at least a week ago, maybe more.  I saw some of the women posting their reunion looks on Instagram. Once again, Monique has the girls hanging out big time.

Katie is a mess and never should have been on the show.  I didn't realize she was going through a custody battle.  The woman looks like a mess and acts like a mess.  Her wigs looks like they are from a Halloween shop and she sure has said her fair share of unkind things.  

As far as her leaving the resort, did Candiace and Karen not think it odd that she didn't show up to dinner because she was not feeling well but they went to her room and she was fully dressed, including a coat and scarf? Why would she be dressed like that if she was staying in to relax?  

I cannot stand Gizelle either.  I liked her for about a half of the first season.  Now I think she is just a jealous and catty person.  I absolutely cannot stand Candiace either.  

And yes, I think the allegations against Michael are true. 

Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

I'm still watching.  They filmed the reunion at least a week ago, maybe more.  I saw some of the women posting their reunion looks on Instagram. Once again, Monique has the girls hanging out big time.

Katie is a mess and never should have been on the show.  I didn't realize she was going through a custody battle.  The woman looks like a mess and acts like a mess.  Her wigs looks like they are from a Halloween shop and she sure has said her fair share of unkind things.  

As far as her leaving the resort, did Candiace and Karen not think it odd that she didn't show up to dinner because she was not feeling well but they went to her room and she was fully dressed, including a coat and scarf? Why would she be dressed like that if she was staying in to relax?  

I cannot stand Gizelle either.  I liked her for about a half of the first season.  Now I think she is just a jealous and catty person.  I absolutely cannot stand Candiace either.  

And yes, I think the allegations against Michael are true. 

I agree. I think the allegations against Michael are true as well. He is a strange one.......Can't stand Giselle, she is a Pot Stirrer and jealous and just not a nice person. I saw where she and Ramona Singer had a little run in at I believe Andy's Baby Shower...Can't stand Ramona either.......The reunion should be interesting. I think this season is almost over already! 

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@CANDLEQUEEN  Katie has 3 children.  Yes,

it seems to be over her drinking and hard partying

lifestyle that she lost custody.

However, I did read that her ex-husband was abusive

to her and drank to excess as well so she states.

Katie states that her ex has political connections and that's why she lost custody.  Sounds similar to Thomas Ravenel and Kathryn right?

Honored Contributor

Well next week is the Finale already! I guess we will find out that Ashley is pregnant.

Trusted Contributor

Last Sunday's episode was quite calm.

It was strange with them all worried and looking for Katie running around the hotel with security looking for her. After they heard she was at the airport you never heard her name mentioned again for the rest of the show. 

I'm not a fan of Karen Huger for some reason.  Can't seem to figure it out why either.  I thought it was gross when she made out with her husband and then

on this week's episode showed her technique on how she moves her tongue at the dining table, ugh!

Please no one wants to see a 55 year old woman and her way older husband doing this. Disgusting.

And she claims to be the Queen of Potomac holding her nose up in the air like she's better than others with those manners?  Now Karen is marketing her own parfum

line called "LaDam".  Would you buy this parfum from this  so called classy lady?

I'll stick with the French parfum's thanks!!! LOLOL. 

Honored Contributor

Watched the Season's Finale last night-kind of calm. Karen finally gets her perfume, and of course Giselle was bashing it. Ashley finds out she is pregnant, and she and her mother looked so happy-can't say the same for her husband...I just wonder if Ashley really loves him or his money? I think they are both using each other, him to cover up his love for men, and her for a "sugar daddy"......The reunion should be interesting! I wonder if it is just a One Part? It is probably a 2 parter. Then I believe RHONJ should be starting up.....

Honored Contributor

I'm only partway through.  I saw clips of Ashley and Gizelle after smelling Karen's fragrance and they were both horribly mean.  They both sounded very jealous as well.  I'm not sure why Gizelle thinks she needs to know who owns La Dame.  As she tells other women, "mind your business."

I'm no psychiatrist but I think Ashley has daddy issues which is why she's married to Michael.  Michael very much resembles Ashley's dad.  

Trusted Contributor

Just watched Potomac's season finale. and thought it

uneventful.  We already knew Ashley was pregnant.

I too find Michael really weird and them to be an

odd couple to say the least!  She's pretty, smart and could have done so much better IMO.  Whatever, she stands by him and now they have a child together.  And yes it was funny at how thrilled he is at it all - awkward!!

Like Giselle or not she was on to Karen and her so called venture all along. Back to La'Dame parfum....  Sold at Bloomingdales? NOT.

I just looked it up online.  She has her parfum for sale

on her own website and that's it folks. Yep.  Amazon seems to have had it

but says "currently unavailable and don't know if it will be back in stock".  I need say no more.

I would say Monique and her family is the most normal of all on this bunch.

Robyn is ok but has always been boring to me.  Katie is just a mess right now, poor Katie. She's smart and has potential and it's sad.

The scenery and area of Potomac, DC area are just lovely and looking forward to the reunion as well