Honored Contributor

Re: the real housewives of potomac....SEASON 4, 2019....news, spoilers, gossip

Potomac is starting to get tiresome to me, like Atlanta did because it's just fighting anymore.

Yeah Ashley doesn't realize what a hypocrit she is.  She can dish anything out but she can't take it.  It was okay for her to comment about Karen's marriage and IRS problems but it's not okay for anyone to question anything with her and Michael.

And Candiace just wasn't getting anything through her head that anyone was trying to tell her.  Monique was trying to tell her that if she's going to bring up her mother all the time, it's fair game for the women to talk about it.  If she doesn't want comments, stop talking about your mom.  Candiace thinks she can talk to the group about her mom and their problems but no one else can say anything.   Her mom and their problems are off limits.  

Gizelle's house didn't look that large to me.  She said it's like 3,800 square feet.  It must be much, much bigger on the inside than it looks from the outside.  

Monique is definitely the favorite of mine, although that's not really saying much.  

I have no idea why they brought Katie back.     

Honored Contributor

katies life is a mess. not sure why she even came back as a friend because she needs some serious help also.

shout out to candiaces husband chris.....a voice of reason in a sea of nasty! no one can ever sit back and enjoy a dinner on these shows. candiace and her mother have serious issues.

i actually liked karens short blond hair on wwhl. one of her best looks ever.

this season of potomac has been MUCH better than rhobh and rhony. for some reason, it feels a bit more real. glad to see rhop showing stuff happening off camera (michaels lawsuit.) the producers of rhobh totally ignored the stuff that mauricio and pk are going through.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

katies life is a mess. not sure why she even came back as a friend because she needs some serious help also.

shout out to candiaces husband chris.....a voice of reason in a sea of nasty! no one can ever sit back and enjoy a dinner on these shows. candiace and her mother have serious issues.

i actually liked karens short blond hair on wwhl. one of her best looks ever.

this season of potomac has been MUCH better than rhobh and rhony. for some reason, it feels a bit more real. glad to see rhop showing stuff happening off camera (michaels lawsuit.) the producers of rhobh totally ignored the stuff that mauricio and pk are going through.

@sunshine45 . I agree Sunshine45. At least they are being more honest, whereas BH wanted to keep everything under wraps.....I don't care for all of the fighting, but sometimes it is going to happen with these different franchises...I too, am enjoying this season of RHOP, more than BH or NY...At least something is actually happening! Looking forward to watching BH Reunion Part 1 tonight, hoepfully the whoel hour won't be spent on Puppygate! lol....Am also looking forward to RHOC in August!

Honored Contributor

rhop ashley.jpg

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

Oh boy! We are only halfway through Potomac's season though right now, right? But we have the reunion to look forward to at least! Wonder what happens with Ashley and Katie, as of right now they are friends........???

Honored Contributor

Last nights episode was pretty tame. Anyone notice how Ashley is always smirking? It will be interesting to see if she finds her father, and what will happen with all of that? How sad that he has acted that way.

I really hope that Candiace gets it together, the girls are being very forgiving with her, hope she realizes that and gets her act together! What do you think about Robyn's ex wanting another child with her. She is smart to really think about it and definitely they should get re-married first before she commits to anything....They still really love each other, why not remarry? Was infidelity the reason for the divorce? I never watched the 1st season. 

Honored Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN   I didn't realize so much time had passed since I had been to this thread. To answer your question about Robyn and Juan when the series started they were already divorced and still living together. Robyn always tried to make it seem like all was rosy with her and Juan but from what I observed, he was totally checked out the first season. By the second season, things had begun to change. Juan was around more and he finally began to act like he cared about Robyn. I hope she does not get pregnant unless this is what she wants. Who knows if Juan will check out again. Also Robyn has things of her own that she is doing and enjoying since her sons are older and don't need her as much. I would be careful before starting that whole process all over again. 

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Honored Contributor

I turned to Bravo about 45 minutes ago. My DVR was showing that at the normal time this show comes on, they were showing last week's show and this week's show was coming on after Southern Charm NO. When I turned it on, it was new. I saw enough of this week's show not to worry about the first half. I won't spill since most have probably not seen it yet.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Honored Contributor

ashley darby is on wwhl with andy tonight (along with sherri shepherd.) andy called her out on her dark wig in her confessionals.

ashleys baby looks EXACTLY like her husband.

who thinks michael DID touch the cameraman?

Honored Contributor

ashley darby.jpg

ashleys dad, ashleys husband