Esteemed Contributor

Re: the real housewives of potomac....SEASON 4, 2019....news, spoilers, gossip

Why is Michael shirtless at the hospital??? Inquiring minds want to know (me).

I felt very uncomfortable at the therapy session with Candiace and her mom.  Candiace needs to grow up and not have everything handed to her....but that mother of hers is a hot mess.  Her mother (the therapist) needs major therapy!

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Honored Contributor

@shoptilyadropagain wrote:

Why is Michael shirtless at the hospital??? Inquiring minds want to know (me).

I felt very uncomfortable at the therapy session with Candiace and her mom.  Candiace needs to grow up and not have everything handed to her....but that mother of hers is a hot mess.  Her mother (the therapist) needs major therapy!

@shoptilyadropagain . I think for bonding they say if they are skin to skin with the parent, it is better.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

What a messy bunch these women are.  Candiace needs serious help.  She needs therapy without her mom and with her mom so they can work through their issues or she needs to give up on that relationship.  I hate to say that but her relationship with her mom is toxic.  

Candiace needs to grow up, cut the apron strings and move on.  If she and Chris have to rent an apartment because that's what they can afford, so be it. What kind of grown adult and married couple at that, allow their mother to pay part of the mortgage?  Seriously if nothing else, what kind of a man would want that to happen?  I can't imagine any man I'd want to be with thinking it was okay for my mom or his mom to pay my mortgage.  But it seems like Candiace was raised to be a spoiled, entitled brat so this is what her mom gets.  

And what a messy bunch this is.  Gizelle should never have brought up all of that Ashley business at the table then shoved it off on Robyn to explain what happened.  Gizelle wasn't there and she needed to stay out of it.  Then she turned around and said Karen was saying stuff about Ashley after she left that really wasn't true.  Karen didn't say anything wrong.  And who stood outside the house telling Ashley to come back inside?  Messy Gizelle.  

I did have to laugh when Gizelle met up with Ashley and asked what Michael said about all this and Ashley said he was livid and doesn't want the women in their lives and asked Ashley why she's friends with them?  Ummm, that would be because she's paid to "be friends" with them.  All she does is film with them and when that's done, she moves on to her life until it's time to film again. 

I was a little taken aback at the way Chris tossed Candiace in the chair at one point, yelling at her to sit down.  I watched WWHL and they showed a preview next week and it looks like Candiace threatens to run Chris over with her car, or possibly does start to move the car while Chris is standing there talking to her with the door open.  Makes me wonder what goes on in that house.       

Honored Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

Anyone watch last night? I think Candace was given the green light for causing drama this season! Wow! What a screaming match at the Dinner Table.!Ashley and Candace both have issues, but Candace is all up in Ashley's business.....Candace seems like the typical "Spoiled Brat"......My husband said that Gizelle looked like a clown with all of that makeup on. She has been wearing a lot of makeup lately and very short shorts..

I just don't know what to make of Ashley's husband, but I do know that this show is not showing him in a very good light at all.......

@CANDLEQUEEN, Gizelle's make-up is horrible.  She has a make-up line but looking at her, I wouldn't be inclined to try it.  Most of the time her foundation looks orange on her face and there is a definite difference between the color of her face and the rest of her.  It looks awful.  At last year's reunion not only was her make-up horrible but she had probably the worst wig on that I've ever seen.    

She wears those leather shorts a lot.  I follow her on Instagram and she gets a lot of negative comments about the shorts.    

Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

Anyone watch last night? I think Candace was given the green light for causing drama this season! Wow! What a screaming match at the Dinner Table.!Ashley and Candace both have issues, but Candace is all up in Ashley's business.....Candace seems like the typical "Spoiled Brat"......My husband said that Gizelle looked like a clown with all of that makeup on. She has been wearing a lot of makeup lately and very short shorts..

I just don't know what to make of Ashley's husband, but I do know that this show is not showing him in a very good light at all.......

@CANDLEQUEEN, Gizelle's make-up is horrible.  She has a make-up line but looking at her, I wouldn't be inclined to try it.  Most of the time her foundation looks orange on her face and there is a definite difference between the color of her face and the rest of her.  It looks awful.  At last year's reunion not only was her make-up horrible but she had probably the worst wig on that I've ever seen.    

She wears those leather shorts a lot.  I follow her on Instagram and she gets a lot of negative comments about the shorts.    

She definitely hasn't been looking her best. Way too much makeup and you are right too orange.........

Honored Contributor

RHOP tonight at 8pm et....it is a "supersized" episode.

the fights continue......

we are halfway through the season.

ratings have been pretty close to last season overall......slightly below a million viewers to slightly over a million viewers.

a new episode of southern charm new orleans is on tonight at 9:15pm et.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

i was trying to figure out how i knew the wedding gown designer for reagans wedding dress shopping.

he did MJs dress on shahs of sunset.

pedram taheri

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Wow! Last night's episode! Candace really needs counseling-very badly...First by herself, and then with her mother, and then with her husband! She doesn't want to listen to anyone. She believes she is always right,,so therefore she doesn't ever have to listen to anyone else's opinions or thoughts.....She is a spoiled, entitled brat in my opinion!

Gizelle, again is a meddler, I can see why she and Ashley get along so well! Ashley just doesn't get that all last season you talked about Karen and her husband and their marriage, and the season before it was Robyn and her marriage and her husband, now guess what Ashley-This Season it is your turn! What goes around, comes around!

I do really like Monique, and I always have, but this season I really like her, she is the voice of reason! Karen isn't too bad this season either, but as usual Gizelle and Ashley are very troubled, and Candace is the worst!

Katie, just stood around like whatever after her Ho Down party was trashed.......She seemed very non chalant about it, probably because she knew what was going to happen ahead of time.....Do you think Ashley really loves MICHAEL? I do really like Candace's husband, he seems to really love her, and want the best for her, she better be careful before she drives him away too!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

First off I have to echo a comment @Lipstickdiva   made earlier, "Candiace needs some serious help". Her recent behavior also reminded me that I previously thought all that frenetic wedding planning was a diversion from her dealing with her real problems. I like Chris so much better than his new wife. Wonder why he went through with the marriage when it was so obvious she has issues. I knew all the sharing of personal information would come back to bite Candiace.

At least Monique is willing to say to someone in front of their face what she said about them when they weren't present. It's hard to pick a favorite from this bunch but if I had to, by default it would have to be Monique.

Gizelle is messy thru and thru. I was glad Robyn called her on her trifling behavior. I can't even concentrate on Karen because I'm so distracted by the color of her hair which looks awful. Ashley is getting some payback and @CANDLEQUEEN   as to whether she loves Michael or not, I've never thought so.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Honored Contributor

@Tique wrote:

First off I have to echo a comment @Lipstickdiva   made earlier, "Candiace needs some serious help". Her recent behavior also reminded me that I previously thought all that frenetic wedding planning was a diversion from her dealing with her real problems. I like Chris so much better than his new wife. Wonder why he went through with the marriage when it was so obvious sh has issues. I knew all the sharing of personal information would come back to bite Candiace.

At least Monique is willing to say to someone in front of their face what she said about them when they weren't present. It's hard to pick a favorite from this bunch but if I had to, by default it would have to be Monique.

Gizelle is messy thru and thru. I was glad Robyn called her on her trifling behavior. I can't even concentrate on Karen because I'm so distracted by the color of her hair which looks awful. Ashley is getting some payback and @CANDLEQUEEN   as to whether she loves Michael or not, I've never thought so.

@Tique . I agree. I think Ashley loves being his Arm Candy..I really do wish that Karen would go back to a different hair color, that platiinum look is horrible on her. I think we all agree on Candace-disastrous!