Honored Contributor

Re: the real housewives of potomac....SEASON 4, 2019....news, spoilers, gossip

@Tique wrote:

@CANDLEQUEEN   I didn't realize so much time had passed since I had been to this thread. To answer your question about Robyn and Juan when the series started they were already divorced and still living together. Robyn always tried to make it seem like all was rosy with her and Juan but from what I observed, he was totally checked out the first season. By the second season, things had begun to change. Juan was around more and he finally began to act like he cared about Robyn. I hope she does not get pregnant unless this is what she wants. Who knows if Juan will check out again. Also Robyn has things of her own that she is doing and enjoying since her sons are older and don't need her as much. I would be careful before starting that whole process all over again. 

@Tique . Thankyou so much for replying to me! I think Robyn probably shouldn't have another baby and start all over again especially since she and Juan are still too iffy!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

So sad about Ashley's Father. It really is too bad when a man doesn't want to know their own child regardless of what happened in the past! That is such a shame.

Ashley looks a lot like him from that picture posted.....I never thought she looked like her mother.....You wonder what his problem is.......Oh well life moves along and now she has her own child to be a Mother to......Giselle is so rude, for Robyn to be her very good friend, she really messed that up last night....

Why would Giselle pick that time and place to air differences? I know it is all staged, but still? I really think that Giselle is jealous of Monique and always has been! I like Monique the best this season so far.....Now next week they are off to The Cayman Islands, that should be interesting! Katie does seem like a mess-she needs a good therapist, I think!

Honored Contributor

Did anyone watch last night? Jeeze, how embarassing, these women were screaming at each other in the lobby of their very nice, elegant hotel in The Cayman Islands......

One of the other ladies finally said something to them about it, how nuts.....I really dislike Giselle, she really is a mean girl and could fit in quite nicely with Rinna and Kelly Dodd...Katie needs some serious help, she supposedly is in a custody battle for her children, but yet here she is on the show drinking heavily and arguing with these women.....Not a good way to show the judge you would be fit to have your kids back......

I don't know much about Katie, but she seems like such a fragile soul who is in a lot of pain.......I don't think she should be on this show right now with her legal troubles.....I also don't know how Ashley expects no one to talk about her husband's troubles, when she is so well known for gossipping about everybody and being very mean about it....There is a difference between a discussion and gossip! 

Trusted Contributor

I just started watching this one a few weeks ago, and I watched season 1 and 2 and now I have jumped to current season.  Wow that Katie is a mess.  She really needs help and almost should not be on the show.  I don;t know what happened to her in the last few years but she is really out of it. That wig! WTH? She is not doing herself any favors if she is trying to get custody of her kids.   I am liking this group.

Trusted Contributor

I watch Potomac myself since it began and enjoyed it since it began.

@CANDLEQUEEN  I agree it was rude for the argument they started in the lobby, but this is not the first time with this bunch.

Gizelle has become difficult to watch and I liked her in the beginning. I don't get her constant body movements like the up and down shoulder shrugging in so many scenes.  Calm down

please and quit trying to act like a cool hip teen or

whatever it is.  Too much twitching, haha.

I agree it seems like Katie has quite a few problems.  It's only my opinion but feel there is a reason for her with the child custody issues.  I think it's a mix of the drinking but could also be mental?

Oh my, and her crooked wig all season long is just too much.  If any of these women were really a friend to Katie they would not have let her present herself episode afer episode that way.  I don't think

she should be on the show right now and is only

hurting her custody case.

Honored Contributor

@Pink123 @TurnerGal . Well I agree with both of you with regards to Katie. I feel badly for her, because these ladies don't seem very kind to her, and I think Katie is lashing out because of drinking and maybe a bit of Mental Anguish....She desperately needs help, a very good therapist!

Giselle is always trying to be the cool girl, and she just comes off as mean and desperate, remember she wouldn't let the ladies talk about Sherman after he dumped her? But yet she can continually bring up things that upset them. I think she is nothing but a Mean Girl..........I do like the show a lot though and hope it gets renewed for a new season! 

Trusted Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN  oh yes when it comes to Giselle

and her personal problems it is to be disregarded

and forgotten.

In my opinion Giselle is the "pot stirrer" of the group.

She's so close to Ashley but herself called husband Michael gay along with the other girls behind Ashley's back.

I'm sure the show will be back next season as it's on of the best franchises for Bravo. 

I've been to Washington DC before but never visited Potomac area which looks lovely.  Would like to one day!

Trusted Contributor

Oh one more thing about Giselle.  Last year she

was all over bashing best friend Karen Huger and her husband's money, tax issues.  

Anyone remember that?  "pot stirrer"..... 

Honored Contributor

@Pink123 wrote:

Oh one more thing about Giselle.  Last year she

was all over bashing best friend Karen Huger and her husband's money, tax issues.  

Anyone remember that?  "pot stirrer"..... 

Oh yeah, I remember,. She to me is the Lisa Rinna of this group. Talk about everyone else, but don't let someone mention anything about you! I used to think it was Ashley that was the Pot Stirrer, but it definitely is Giselle......I too would love to see Potomac area. I have also been to D.C. but just the city and all of the Tourist Sites.....

Honored Contributor

did anyone watch on sunday night?

that episode was probably the least controversial episode i have ever seen the housewives while on a trip out of the country. LOL

katie just does not look well.

i wonder why she disappeared? maybe she found out she was pregnant and left? still deosnt make sense as to why she did not contact anyone?

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein