Honored Contributor

Re: the real housewives of atlanta....SEASON 12, 2019/2020....news, spoilers, gossip

word on the street......

they were originally planning to postpone the RHOA reunion filming, but it has pretty much been decided now that there wont be a reunion after all due to the coronavirus concerns.

there will be too much of a gap and they will want to start filming right away for next season. contracts will have to be sent out.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

Re: the real housewives of atlanta....SEASON 12, 2019/2020....news, spoilers, gossip

@sunshine45 wrote:

word on the street......

they were originally planning to postpone the RHOA reunion filming, but it has pretty much been decided now that there wont be a reunion after all due to the coronavirus concerns.

there will be too much of a gap and they will want to start filming right away for next season. contracts will have to be sent out.

@sunshine45 . That doesn't really bother me, because all the reunion would be about is NeNe and Kenya arguing.........Who needs 2 or 3 episodes of that???

Honored Contributor

season 12 is coming to an end tonight.

they will not be doing a full scale reunion and they will not be all together.

andy will be hosting it "zoom style."

that should be interesting. not sure if it will happen next week or not.

ratings again seem to be the best of the bunch when comparing them to all of the other housewife shows.

S12 - E22

A Star Is Born

On the day of Kandi’s baby shower, Mama Joyce and Todd's old feud reignites. Nene gets the scoop on some bad press circulating about her, meanwhile Porsha has newfound issues with Kenya. Kandi's baby shower commences with a "Star Is Born" theme, but in the midst of celebrating the Tuckers' new bundle of joy, fireworks erupt between Kenya and Nene.

Air Date: 04/19/2020
"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

I thought it ended well. This season of Atlanta was far more tame than most past seasons. I liked that. It was interesting to see that Kenya and her husband are trying to work things out, but also interesting that his parents haven't yet met her or their granddaughter. How can she put up with that?

I am glad Porsha put having more children on hold until she and Dennis get their relationship together and get married.....He seems like such a womanizer......

I don't think Tanya's fiance will ever marry her.......

I really like Candy's husband Todd......Her mother is a bit much for anyone to handle......

I will look forward to this franchise next season just like RHONJ. Really enjoyed that one this season too-not as much fighting..... 

Honored Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

I thought it ended well. This season of Atlanta was far more tame than most past seasons. I liked that. It was interesting to see that Kenya and her husband are trying to work things out, but also interesting that his parents haven't yet met her or their granddaughter. How can she put up with that?

I am glad Porsha put having more children on hold until she and Dennis get their relationship together and get married.....He seems like such a womanizer......

I don't think Tanya's fiance will ever marry her.......

I really like Candy's husband Todd......Her mother is a bit much for anyone to handle......

I will look forward to this franchise next season just like RHONJ. Really enjoyed that one this season too-not as much fighting..... 

@CANDLEQUEEN  This is and New Jersey are my favorites, and do like Shahs, but don't watch the others any longer, especially NY as the screaming and drunkeness is not entertaining, though must be for them as they do a lot of it, lol.

Honored Contributor

offers went out today for next season.....

eva is already confirming that she is out and did not accept whatever offer they gave her.

"I appreciate the bond of friendship that I have made with several of my cast mates and strong personal relationships I have with numerous executives and producers of the Bravo and Truly Entertainment companies. I am thankful for the opportunity I was provided. However, after speaking with my family and representatives, I believe that what I hope to accomplish for the culture and community will be better served by focusing on other opportunities."

https://www.etonline.com/eva-marcille-announces-shes-leaving-real-housewives-of-atlanta-148162

Honored Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

offers went out today for next season.....

eva is already confirming that she is out and did not accept whatever offer they gave her.

"I appreciate the bond of friendship that I have made with several of my cast mates and strong personal relationships I have with numerous executives and producers of the Bravo and Truly Entertainment companies. I am thankful for the opportunity I was provided. However, after speaking with my family and representatives, I believe that what I hope to accomplish for the culture and community will be better served by focusing on other opportunities."

https://www.etonline.com/eva-marcille-announces-shes-leaving-real-housewives-of-atlanta-148162

@sunshine45 Wonder if Tanya and Marlo will be regulars now?