Respected Contributor

Re: the real housewives of atlanta....SEASON 12, 2019/2020....news, spoilers, gossip

@shoptilyadropagain  Thank you, seems so long ago but I do remember Lisa. Kandi is the richest with all her projects but NeNe is the highest paid on the show, she does bring the drama which Kandi is a different personality.

Honored Contributor

Re: the real housewives of atlanta....SEASON 12, 2019/2020....news, spoilers, gossip

Watched last night, and to me it seems they brought Kenya back to cause trouble......At first Kenya seemed kind of mellow, but the last two episodes she has really shown a horrible side to her. I hope she does a turn around....Jeeze! Marlo also-just a troublemaker. It should be interesting, they are going on a trip.....We all know what happens when they go on trips! lol!  

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

Kandi was always the wealthiest of the bunch way before the show began.  She was in the hip hop group "Excape" and a songwriter for others as well.

She's got such business savy and a good head on her shoulders.  Everything she touches turns into gold.

Yep, Kenya seems to be reverting to her old ways

but I'm sure much of it is scripted in and she plays the villain quite good.  If she divorce's she will need the money.  Hope they make it - I think she really loves him.

I've never been a fan of Marlo either but that's one of Nene's besties who got her on the show I'm pretty sure.  It's the way it goes.

I have to say that even watching Jersey and Atlanta now the OC is still the trashiest, stupid show on now.  I always looked forward to the OC but no more. Who would have thought? lol.

Honored Contributor

@Pink123 wrote:

Kandi was always the wealthiest of the bunch way before the show began.  She was in the hip hop group "Excape" and a songwriter for others as well.

She's got such business savy and a good head on her shoulders.  Everything she touches turns into gold.

Yep, Kenya seems to be reverting to her old ways

but I'm sure much of it is scripted in and she plays the villain quite good.  If she divorce's she will need the money.  Hope they make it - I think she really loves him.

I've never been a fan of Marlo either but that's one of Nene's besties who got her on the show I'm pretty sure.  It's the way it goes.

I have to say that even watching Jersey and Atlanta now the OC is still the trashiest, stupid show on now.  I always looked forward to the OC but no more. Who would have thought? lol.

@Pink123 . I agree. RHOC is definitely the trashiest by far.......Atlanta and NJ are very tame compared to the OC.......I think that OC needs some definite changes for next season, or they will continue to lose viewers. I know if next season isn't any better, I will stop watching! It is way out of hand.......

Honored Contributor

was watching #wwhl tonight and porsha was on it......seems like she had her "fiance" may be having some problems......AGAIN. she was pretty good about evading the questions from andy.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

was watching #wwhl tonight and porsha was on it......seems like she had her "fiance" may be having some problems......AGAIN. she was pretty good about evading the questions from andy.

@sunshine45 . I don't care for her fiance. He seems to be a User....Probably using her to promote his own business, and he seems to be a huge womanizer.......I really can't stand the way Tanya talks, like a huge Valley girl"On My God"...lol! She is pretty though, wonder what is up with her fiance? Cheating?

Honored Contributor

@sissel wrote:

Kenya really did have a hard life growing up I am glad she got her baby (so cute) I read Kandi makes the most money think NeNe is second. I know Kandi was on since the beginning don't think NeNe was

@sissel   Nene was there at the beginning, friends with Kim then, as Nene brought the show together.

Honored Contributor

Burress’ mother, Joyce Jones (affectionately known on the show as Mama Joyce) and her two aunts, Nora and Bertha will be getting their own reality series, Old Lady Gang, the same name as their popular Atlanta based soul food restaurants. According to the Atlanta Journal Constitution, production for the show has already started and is said to feature Burress, her husband, Todd Tucker and the staff of the restaurants.

https://www.bet.com/celebrities/news/2020/03/02/another-_rhoa_-spin-off-coming-to-bravo-with-kandi-b...

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

Burress’ mother, Joyce Jones (affectionately known on the show as Mama Joyce) and her two aunts, Nora and Bertha will be getting their own reality series, Old Lady Gang, the same name as their popular Atlanta based soul food restaurants. According to the Atlanta Journal Constitution, production for the show has already started and is said to feature Burress, her husband, Todd Tucker and the staff of the restaurants.

https://www.bet.com/celebrities/news/2020/03/02/another-_rhoa_-spin-off-coming-to-bravo-with-kandi-b...

Wow! Interesting....I am sure their acting will over the top.....I don't care for Kandi's mom too much. She has gotten better, but she reminds me of an Aunt in my own family, who walks around with a face like she is sniffing something bad all the time. lol! 

Honored Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN 

bravo and andy must love kandi......she has gotten quite a few spin offs! LOL, better her than nene!