Honored Contributor

Re: the real housewives of atlanta....SEASON 12, 2019/2020....news, spoilers, gossip

Kind of a boring episode...I really don't like what Dennis, Porsha's ex fiance did, what is wrong with him? You can kind of tell that Kenya was brought back to cause trouble. Already she isn't getting along with Eva, and then next week NeNe is back, and they get along as well as Vickie and Kelly.  lol!

Esteemed Contributor

Re: the real housewives of atlanta....SEASON 12, 2019/2020....news, spoilers, gossip

I'm pretty sure Nene is the highest paid housewife in all of the franchises.  Now Kandi has probably parlayed her earnings and fame from the show to earn far more additional money than Nene (and probably most everyone else).

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Honored Contributor

episode 4 on tonight at 8pm et.

it begins with the NYC pride parade and nene and cynthia being together on the float.....also a bunch of other city housewives on the float

ratings so far this season..... 1.8 - 1.9 .......still the strongest housewife franchise.

On top of the float for WorldPride, Cynthia and Nene come face-to-face for the first time since their fall-out last year. Porsha grasps the reality that Dennis was unfaithful and plans for her future as a single, working mom. Kandi and Todd bring Ace to an ultrasound appointment with their surrogate to help get him accustomed to having a little sister, and Kenya is forced to acknowledge the growing divide in her long distance marriage.

https://www.bravotv.com/sites/bravo/files/styles/card-thumbnail--computer/public/media_mpx/thumbnails/bravo-video.nbcuni.com/image/NBCU_Bravo/2/762/191115_4068800_Nene_Leakes_Clashes_with_Marlo_Hampton__.jpg?itok=x7KtKoOj

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

I never thought I would ever say Atlanta is the calmest housewives show right now, but it is true! OC has them beat by a longshot with arguing and fighting. There has been little of that this season for sure, and even last season there wasn't an overabundance of it-not compared to some of the other Housewives Series.......

Kenya's husband seems like he doesn't really love his wife, and if that is the case, he needs to ask for a divorce so they both can move along, how horrible to act like that and string her along......Porsha's fiance is something else, and she would be much better off finding someone else. Eva gets on my nerves-not sure why though..lol!  

Honored Contributor

nene on wwhl last night was pretty reserved, but she still got in her nasty digs.

she still thinks she is "all that."

i do feel sorry for kenya. she was looking for love AND a baby, but it seems like she only got the baby. it reminds me of bethenny a little.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Trusted Contributor

I feel a bit sorry for Porsha.  She seemed so over the moon happy last season even though I didn't trust player Dennis for a minute.  Nor did I care for his mother last season butting in all the time.

The one that really tugged at my heart was Kenya Sunday.

She had a mother who never acknowledged her existence even though she tried so many times with her.  When she got married finally and had her baby I was really happy for her. Motherhood has softened her.  Sad it has to play out on television too but she has to make a living now.  I'm happy she has a healthy beautiful baby though.  The rest will work itself out.

Respected Contributor

Kenya really did have a hard life growing up I am glad she got her baby (so cute) I read Kandi makes the most money think NeNe is second. I know Kandi was on since the beginning don't think NeNe was

Respected Contributor

Does anyone know when NeNe came into the show? She brought Kim into it. Remember when Kandi had a b/f think a finance that died then she met Todd. She now has a baby girl. Kandi is the wealthiest with her song writing, housewives , restaurant's & investments good for her.

Honored Contributor

@sissel wrote:

Does anyone know when NeNe came into the show? She brought Kim into it. Remember when Kandi had a b/f think a finance that died then she met Todd. She now has a baby girl. Kandi is the wealthiest with her song writing, housewives , restaurant's & investments good for her.

@sissel Not Sure, because I didn't start watching this franchise until 2013. And Kandi was dating Todd, and NeNe was already on there and so was Kim, but that was the last year for Kim. Kenya's baby girl is so adorable, she looks like a doll...so cute!  

Esteemed Contributor

@sissel , NeNe was a part of the original cast of RHA along with Kim, Sheree, Lisa and DeShawn.  Kandi replaced DeShawn in Season 2.  From everything I've read, NeNe is the highest paid housewife for Atlanta.  However, I'm sure Kandi brings in the most additional money related to her music/music royalties alone and then she has her other business ventures as well.

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown