Honored Contributor

I prettty much have always liked Craig Ferguson in anything he does.  "The Hustler' is good fun.

Honored Contributor

@SusieQ_2 wrote:

I happened to see it last night because it followed The Chase. I really enjoyed both. Loved seeing James H as the chaser--he was amazing. I like getting to see little snippets of the other chasers as they watch the show and hear their comments. 

I had no idea who the hustler was even though at the very end I thought it probably was Sue. I thought back to her answer when she said the knew the French verb to remember because she had "three years of high school French." French was just one of the many languages we were told the hustler was fluent in.

I was a little surprised by how hard Ben was arguing to Ulysses about how "a dude wouldn't date two chicks at once in order to choose the right one."

Not sure if I more laughing more at the idea a dude wouldn't date two chicks at once or the way he kept saying dudes and chicks over and over and over. It even freaked out Craig Ferguson, lol. Smiley Very Happy

@SusieQ_2 

that entire interplay is what made me change my mind at the last minute. he was right! LOL

a "dude" would date two "chicks" just to date two "chicks." lol

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Esteemed Contributor

I love this show!  Very fun and fun to figure out who it is.  I have gotten them all right, too.  I really enjoyed it last week when the Hustler convinced them it wasn't her.

Honored Contributor

I saw the first episode but haven't seen the second yet.

I like it because it is different and interesting.

Esteemed Contributor

"that entire interplay is what made me change my mind at the last minute. he was right! LOL

a "dude" would date two "chicks" just to date two "chicks." lol" @sunshine45 

I was totally taken by surprise when it happened. This was the first episode I've seen. From what I'm reading this was the 2nd episode so I need to look for the 1st one on On Demand. 

Up to that point everything had been pretty low key and all of sudden Ben and Sue were going for each other's throat. She was yelling it had to him because he was so nervous--touching his face, his glasses, tapping his foot, and being able to take off for a month during the summer while he was yelling his chicks and dudes argument. I was thinking how funny it would have been if it turned out to be the younger guy, lol.

I was pretty much still not positive even at the end which actually made it fun when the hustler was finally revealed. All in all this is a fun show I'm going to keep watching as long as it's on. 

Honored Contributor

the hustler is on tonight.....this is your official reminder. LOL

hoping it is doing well enough to have another season.

it follows THE CHASE, which is also a good trivia game show and features the smart trinity from jeopardy.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

last night i got it right......from the beginning. i did not change my mind at all. Smiley Wink

Valued Contributor

This show really stinks. BORING. put it on the last 5 minutes

thats all you need to do.

Honored Contributor

@heart of savino wrote:

This show really stinks. BORING. put it on the last 5 minutes

thats all you need to do.

@heart of savino 

i guess one persons fun and interesting show is another persons boring show........ vive la difference!

Esteemed Contributor

@sunshine45 

I missed your head's up post yesterday, and with all the streaming we do now it takes me a few weeks to program a new show's regular time in my brain, so I missed both shows. That's the bad news.

The good news is I was able to catch both On Demand today and have been living a life of luxury watching tv like I have nothing else to do and enjoying every minute of it, lol.

Even more good news is I think I actually missed two earlier episodes of The Hustler so I'm looking forward to watching those as well.

The hustler seemed slightly easier to pick out this week. The woman (why can't I remember her name?) was trying so hard not to be obvious that she made herself look guilty. Even so, I'm always second guessing my "hunch."

As for The Chase, I was disappointed that two of the contestants lost before the final chase even began but the one guy (again, why don't I remember his name?) did a really good job. I think if there had been two of them they may have won. Even Brad seemed impressed with how well the guy did on his own.

If you like games show, and especially trivia, these shows are really fun!