Honored Contributor

is anyone watching the "game show" the hustler? it is on ABC on thursday nights.

i am really liking this......its an hour long but it holds my interest the entire time.

it is a type of trivia/strategy game where the players have to figure out who the hustler is.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Frequent Contributor

I like this show too.

I always liked the host when he had a late night talk show.

Respected Contributor

My daughter told me about this show, she enjoyed it so I watched the first show on demand and fell asleep for a few minutes during the show. I woke up to see the last 15 minutes. It was ok what I saw of it and I missed it tonight, just remembered when I read your post.

Honored Contributor

I'm enjoying it too!

Esteemed Contributor

Gotta check this out!  Thanks @sunshine45 

Honored Contributor

@godi @sunshine45 @GenXmuse @Goodie2shoes @resort gal 

I guessed who  the hustler  was  from the begining ...anyone else?

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

you are welcome @godi .

it is sort of a gameshow "whodunit" without the crime. Smiley Wink

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

@cowboy sam wrote:

@godi @sunshine45 @GenXmuse @Goodie2shoes @resort gal 

I guessed who  the hustler  was  from the begining ...anyone else?

LOL i changed my mind at the end after that convincing argument.
Honored Contributor

I've gotten them all right so far. It's just some of the questions I'm getting wrong!

Esteemed Contributor

I happened to see it last night because it followed The Chase. I really enjoyed both. Loved seeing James H as the chaser--he was amazing. I like getting to see little snippets of the other chasers as they watch the show and hear their comments. 

I had no idea who the hustler was even though at the very end I thought it probably was Sue. I thought back to her answer when she said the knew the French verb to remember because she had "three years of high school French." French was just one of the many languages we were told the hustler was fluent in.

I was a little surprised by how hard Ben was arguing to Ulysses about how "a dude wouldn't date two chicks at once in order to choose the right one."

Not sure if I more laughing more at the idea a dude wouldn't date two chicks at once or the way he kept saying dudes and chicks over and over and over. It even freaked out Craig Ferguson, lol. Smiley Very Happy