Trusted Contributor

Anyone finding this show becomming borning?I always would watch,but the last few shows were not very good.No story line.All this nonesense of her talking into the camera,I went to a different channel.

Honored Contributor

I just feel like these shows are becoming too political. I get so frustrated at the news I stopped watching it (don't need to everyone else is boo hooing about it). So I try to watch something that should be entertaining and what is it......Exactly what is on the news about the couple wanting a wedding from a place that (for their own reasons) won't cell them the cake.

I'm not interested. I'm going on 70 years old. In my time on this planet so far I've written so many letters to local and Senators, Congressmen, you name it, I've lost track. They don't care. They do what they want to do. The majority doesn't seem to rule, maybe they do, maybe I live in a cocoon with the few hundred of friends I went to school with and family and friends.

Anyway, see why I get so frustrated? I don't want to see it on my TV shows that are supposed to be entertaining.

I agree that it's boring. It does show all of these people for the liars and losers they really are. I just don't find that entertaining, just sad.

Honored Contributor
On 4/6/2015 bewise said:

Anyone finding this show becomming borning?I always would watch,but the last few shows were not very good.No story line.All this nonesense of her talking into the camera,I went to a different channel.

It's been a mess all season. I finally quit watching it. I really didn't want to, because it was one my favorite shows from the first episode but it's become boring and repetitive in it's storylines. There are only so many times I want to watch the same old clients have the same old issue. How many times are they going to do Colin Sweeney? They've done defamation twice now. They've done murder charges twice on two different wives. Same thing with the Chum hum guy, how many divorces and prenups do we need to watch? The whole Cary storyline this season was just ridiculous. The writers of this show like to spend a lot of time getting nowhere lately, which I don't find entertaining.

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Honored Contributor

See the other thread on this in Viewpoints.

Respected Contributor

I quit watching it several months ago. Not sure why, just didn't appeal to me any more, even though I was really enjoying some of the actors. I guess the story-line stopped appealing.

Respected Contributor

I'm losing interest in the show because it's all over the place. I wish they would just go back to the courtroom cases.

I still can't get over the fact that Julianna Margulies is wearing a wig on this show. It really looks like the real deal!

Formerly lainey since Shop Talk days. Had to change nickname due to new Forum
Esteemed Contributor

Agree about the politics on the show not being interesting. I was hoping the competition would win the election. He seemed like a better person. I wouldn't watch Scandal if it wasn't so well written. I don't look forward to 2016 and the national politics -- however, I do always vote.

"I took a walk in the woods and came out taller than the trees." Henry David Thoreau
Trusted Contributor

I am still enjoying this show; I like the different characters.... will be sad to see Kalinda leave. Will not be sad to see Michael J Fox leave. I do miss Will. I think we will see a lot more of politics behind the scenes. I think Eli is getting meaner.... he ought to lighten up a little! or get between the sheets and get a little happier!

Honored Contributor

game-on, ditto. Well said.

Esteemed Contributor
On 4/6/2015 game-on said:

I am still enjoying this show; I like the different characters.... will be sad to see Kalinda leave. Will not be sad to see Michael J Fox leave. I do miss Will. I think we will see a lot more of politics behind the scenes. I think Eli is getting meaner.... he ought to lighten up a little! or get between the sheets and get a little happier!

I've said before that I found this show late, so I still like it as this is the show I know. It is, however, a show that, if I miss, I'll just read a recap and don't necessarily watch. But, I do enjoy watching it live when I see it. I did find Cary's trial boring, but I'm liking the political stuff.

And how timely was that gay storyline given the recent Indiana law? Think I read this story was written/filmed in January. I have to say it was interesting to hear the other side - I found the comment made at the end by the billionaire who will fund the case particularly thought provoking.

Anyways, I love how they brought in Eli's daughter this year. She has great lines. Do they talk about a wife for him? Clearly, he at least got lucky at least once!