Trusted Contributor

Thanks Annabelle.

Alter Ego.... the whole Indiana law thing being talked about and the trial was interesting to me.... and I liked the billionaire's comment also.... I liked Diane bringing in his nephew..... I do think if more people had people they cared about involved they would think harder about these laws....

I agree about Eli .... he did get lucky at least once.... but I think he needs a steady girlfriend now.... it might soften him up a little now.... I want to call him Oscar the Grouch!!

Honored Contributor
On 4/6/2015 Alter Ego said:
On 4/6/2015 game-on said:

I am still enjoying this show; I like the different characters.... will be sad to see Kalinda leave. Will not be sad to see Michael J Fox leave. I do miss Will. I think we will see a lot more of politics behind the scenes. I think Eli is getting meaner.... he ought to lighten up a little! or get between the sheets and get a little happier!

I've said before that I found this show late, so I still like it as this is the show I know. It is, however, a show that, if I miss, I'll just read a recap and don't necessarily watch. But, I do enjoy watching it live when I see it. I did find Cary's trial boring, but I'm liking the political stuff.

Anyways, I love how they brought in Eli's daughter this year. She has great lines. Do they talk about a wife for him? Clearly, he at least got lucky at least once!

Eli's wife has been featured on the show multiple times. At one point she was running for office.

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval