Respected Contributor

Renewed for third season!  I really enjoy this show.  Anyone else?

Honored Contributor

@lovesallanimals     Yes, I enjoy the show....I am catching up on on demand....I sometimes forget it is on or fall asleep before the show is over....it's  a tad over the top but I enjoy the cast.

Can you give me a short explanation how the women got them selves in to trouble in the first place?....I do not think on demand goes back to the first show.

Regular Contributor

Love the show and glad it's been picked up for another season!  

Regular Contributor

If you google......Good Girls episode 1 recap.....you'll be up to speed

Respected Contributor

I like the show but started watching it mid-season so I don't know why they started robbing places.  The actresses are all very good.  One distraction for me is Mae Whitman's eyebrows.  Smiley LOL 

Honored Contributor

@Catty2 wrote:

I like the show but started watching it mid-season so I don't know why they started robbing places.  The actresses are all very good.  One distraction for me is Mae Whitman's eyebrows.  Smiley LOL

When she and her ex-husband were getting "close" again, he said to her, "I love your eyebrows." She just pshawed that. Believe it or not I have seen pics of women (mostly girls) doing their eyebrows like her.

Honored Contributor

@Catty2 wrote:

It's the only show I watch in primetime-love it. As I recall, the one girl has a child who needs a kidney or some kind of very expensive operation. She needs money badly and that's how this all started. Trouble was, they got away with it and thought that was the end of it but the owner of the grocery store (Rio by name!) put the screws to them and told them he wanted every dime back and they'd better get it. Well, the only way they could get it was to do another job. Which they did. Rio thought they were pretty good and now he wanted them to do more for him. Anyway, that's the gist but I might be a little off in my description.

Respected Contributor

I like this show alot!  Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@Mom2Dogs wrote:

@lovesallanimals     Yes, I enjoy the show....I am catching up on on demand....I sometimes forget it is on or fall asleep before the show is over....it's  a tad over the top but I enjoy the cast.

Can you give me a short explanation how the women got them selves in to trouble in the first place?....I do not think on demand goes back to the first show.

momtodogs:  The redhead's (Beth) husband lost most of their money and she cannot pay the mortgage on the house or her bills, plus he is cheating on her.  The other woman has a daughter who needs a kidney transplant and naturally it is very expensive.  The one with the eyebrows needs some money to take care of her daughter (who is a transgender) by ther name of Sadie.  Once they started they got in too deep and now it is almost impossible to get out.  The one with the daughter who needs the kidney transplant (who is married to the cop) is now talking to the cops to save herself so that will be interesting as to how this plays out.  If you have Amazon Prime, you can watch all the episodes from the beginning or just google it for a full recap.

Honored Contributor

@lovesallanimals , thank you!  I don't have amazon prime.