Honored Contributor

Good show last night, but next week looks outstanding! I don't know how they'll get it all in, so much seems to be happening. 

When Beth and Dean told the kids about the divorce-after the presents were discussed and things got serious, I looked at all the kids-kept looking. They were perfect. Their looks were pensive, they weren't cutting up- great little actors. Their faces portrayed their feelings exactly.

Anyway, enjoyed the show and the little surprise about the body. 

Honored Contributor

Re: the Good Girls

[ Edited ]

@lovesallanimals, etc.:

Good Girls' season 2 finale aired last night...... HOLY CR@P

*if you missed it or want to re-watch, it's available online here:

NBC (free)

Hulu (free trial membership)

Netflix (free trial membership)

Amazon (free Prime membership)

YouTube (for $1.99)

Google Play (for $1.99)

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@feline groovy  I know. It's the only way they could leave it open for next season. I think he survives and lives to be their worst nightmare. (but not mine Smiley Happy)

Respected Contributor

So glad this got renewed. It is a fav show of mine. Its  so unpredictable lol.  Love the cast.

Super Contributor

The season finale was like WHOA, in a good way!!!  Love this show and all the crazy twists and turns!  The acting and the writing is amazing!

Am I crazy to find Rio attractive?  For some reason, he gets to me.  LOL  He's got that bad boy appeal or something!!!?  I think he is going to live, and cause a lot more drama!!

Honored Contributor

@SoftRain wrote:

The season finale was like WHOA, in a good way!!!  Love this show and all the crazy twists and turns!  The acting and the writing is amazing!

Am I crazy to find Rio attractive?  For some reason, he gets to me.  LOL  He's got that bad boy appeal or something!!!?  I think he is going to live, and cause a lot more drama!!

OMgosh, I feel the same way!! I don't know what it is. His voice for one. His demeanor. And some unknown quality yet to be discerned!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@SoftRain  and @Judaline :

Honored Contributor

@feline groovy THANK YOU Heart

Super Contributor

@feline groovy Oh yeah!!!!!  Thanks!Woman Very Happy

Trusted Contributor

The background music was so loud I could not understand what the cop said to Rio at the end. What was said????