Honored Contributor

wrote:

@SilleeMee

Spoiler
I said last week... “what if the killer is HER?

Far-fetched, I know.

This show gives me the creeps! I will continue to enthusiastically watch! LOL

Interesting @LTT1. But I think it's someone else.

Honored Contributor

If you have Comcast On Demand there is a bit of extra information on it.

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee@occasionalrain

Can you put who you think it might be in a spoiler?

My idea was VERY far-fetched, and I know it.  LOL

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

wrote:

@SilleeMee@occasionalrain

Can you put who you think it might be in a spoiler?

My idea was VERY far-fetched, and I know it.  LOL

@LTT1,

In the last episode when

Spoiler
the three (alienist, journalist and secretary)  went to the murdered boy's family, one of the boy's brothers said something about a man with silver teeth. 

Spoiler

Not sure if I remember that correctly but if someone here knows more please feel free to comment.

Honored Contributor

There is also mention of the man's signet ring the secretary wears. The doctor asked Moore about it and Moore said it had been her father's. Two rings, curious.

Respected Contributor

wrote:

I must have missed something -- What's with the ring? They showed it a few times. Don't remember who handed it to who.

I think the ring is part of a ritual when hiring a prostitute. He gives her the ring to fulfil some sort of fantasy (to be learned about later). She returns it when she is paid for her 'services'.

'I refuse to engage in a battle of wits with an unarmed man'.......Unknown
Honored Contributor

I think that ring was an engagement ring, now broken off. He is trying to re-live that moment in time when his then fiancee broke up with him by telling him she loved someone else. He has the prostitute say the same thing, acting out his past memory of his lost love. He can't let go of his true love so he has replaced her with a prostitute to play the part.

Respected Contributor

Who is still watching? I hope the pieces are coming together soon.

Honored Contributor

I'm still watching @traveler. I love the show. The killings make sense to me considering the background of the perp....

Spoiler
...he's the son from a wealthy family that is controlling and strict. Someone there has sexually abused him and now the 'Silver Smile' son has become a serial killer of boys, probably as self-hatred thing for what has happened to himself, also dealing with his own sexual identity along the way. 
Valued Contributor

I'm watching and enjoying it. A little gruesome at times. Currently this and Counterpart on STARZ are my favorite shows.