Honored Contributor

Re: southern charm new orleans 2019, season 2

@sunshine45 wrote:

isnt it kind of strange that JEFF is attending REAGANS pre-wedding weekend?

Not to me since no one even mentioned Reagan's wedding before the event. It's more a friend's weekend. I do admit I was surprised that Reece didn't have a problem with Reagan going alone.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Respected Contributor

I'm liking the people on Southern Charm, New Orleans, better than the yahoos in Charleston.  Maybe I am just getting bored w/all the drinking in Charleston.  Do hope to visit there one day though.  I don't live all that far away from there.

That Reece is a strange one.  Dressing up in his mother's clothes?  and taking a photo of it?  I think that is weird.  He was not a young kid when he did it either.

These people for the most part seem to njoy each other and have actual careers and are hard working.  I love Jon Moody's artwork.  Jeff seemed to njoy himself on this trip fishing w/the guys and forgetting his daily struggles.  Barry seems like such a nice guy and so does Justin.  Tamica is the pot stirrer of the bunch, but there always has to be one.  I njoyed her set up on the beach in her wedding gown and laid out the tux for Barry to wear to meet her.  They sure are a handsome couple.

I liked tonight's episode.

Flowers are nature's way of laughing
Honored Contributor

Last night was a really good episode, but I can't believe next week is already the Season Finale. When did this come on? The season seems so short. I like all of them on the franchise, but some more than others. 

Tamica is definitely the Pot Stirrer, there always has to be at least one, but she isn't as bad as some of the Housewives Franchise....Reagan's wedding seems so soon.......Wow! Her fiance is very strange to me.......I think deep down Jeff is still in love with Reagan....Tamica is very very pretty! And the men in this franchise are all so nice looking as well! 

Honored Contributor

interesting wedding.......leave your guests freezing outside, have a wedding cake that is also a gender reveal cake.

hoping that jeff can find someone worthy of his love.....and take some time for himself.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

Reagan's wedding dress was so beautiful.  imo a perfect bridal gown for a 2nd marriage.  She does seem genuinely happy w/Reese as is he with her.  The reception room was decorated so beautifully also.  The cigar rolling side was a unique touch for the men.  Also the baby was shown and what a little cutie.

I too hope that Jeff finds contentment and happiness now that he has his freedom.  If he has sold everything and is on his way to the West coast on a motorcycle, I wonder if he'll return.  He is from Oregon so maybe he will stay out West.  If there is a SC - New Orleans 3rd season, I do hope he comes back.

Not sure about Justin n Kelsey.  I think he is smart enough not to make a mistake if he truly doesn't see a long-term/forever future w/Kelsey.  She is intent on marrying him and has given him 6 months.  Nothing was mentioned of that when they showed the 5 months later future scenes.  I njoyed the season and yes, it did seem very short compared with the other Bravo series that seem to go on forever with Reunions and such.

Flowers are nature's way of laughing
Honored Contributor

@jellyBEAN @sunshine45 . I enjoyed this season of Southern Charm New Orleans a lot! I thought the wedding was very pretty, but too bad about the weather, that is really cold to be outside that long....The reception was gorgeous and I too, loved Reagan's dress. Perfect for a 2nd wedding!

The food looked delicious as well. Interesting about the cake being a Gender Reveal cake also.....The baby was so cute! Reagan's husband seems to really love her-hope it works out. I still think he is rather strange.

I hope too that Jeff finds someone as well. I think this trip will do wonders for him....

I think Justin just is not ready, and like he said even if Beyonce herself walked in he wouldn't want to get married, so he really just isn't ready for that type of commitment, so at least he is honest!

I hope this franchise will be back for another season!  

Trusted Contributor

After watching the season finale I wanted to know more about Jeff Charleston so I googled him. Turns out, according to people who know him, he’s not unstable nor does he have a drinking problem as was portrayed on the show. The show must have decided Reagan should be the “good” one in the relationship. These shows must pay well to be willing to be portrayed in such a negative light. 

I would like them them to show him doing some of the stuff he does with kids. 

Here’s the article I read — http://uptownmessenger.com/2019/08/kristine-froeba-saints-jeff-charleston-rises/

Honored Contributor

@akaburtonfan wrote:

After watching the season finale I wanted to know more about Jeff Charleston so I googled him. Turns out, according to people who know him, he’s not unstable nor does he have a drinking problem as was portrayed on the show. The show must have decided Reagan should be the “good” one in the relationship. These shows must pay well to be willing to be portrayed in such a negative light. 

I would like them them to show him doing some of the stuff he does with kids. 

Here’s the article I read — http://uptownmessenger.com/2019/08/kristine-froeba-saints-jeff-charleston-rises/

@akaburtonfan very interesting! I would hate to be portrayed that way, but I guess for the money some will do anything or go along with anything... I have always liked Jeff though, I always though deep down he is a softie with a good heart!