Reply
Highlighted
Trusted Contributor
Posts: 1,361
Registered: ‎04-03-2010

Re: southern charm new orleans 2019, season 2

Boy I sure felt bad for Jeff last night too.  As hard as he's trying to move forward w/his life, he's being dragged back in with the Reagan drama.  And for that guy to tell him this news before they all sit down to a nice Friendsgiving dinner was low.  Is this all scripted? 

 

Not sure about Justin and Kelsey.  He has his doubts.  I think if she continues to pressure him about marriage he will back away.  Think he needs to come to terms w/that issue on his own time.  He is just too unsure of becoming legally entangled w/her.  He is a lawyer after all.

 

I didn't realize Tamica and her hubbie had a son too.  He's quite tall.  Whether the kid listens to his parents or not (probably not), they are trying to give him good advice to be safe.

 

I am liking SC-New Orleans better than Charleston for some reason. 

 

I think Jon Moody is a terrific artist.  That scene where Reagan's fiance was painting on the wall near her painting that Moody did, was making me nervous.  Who does that?  I can see him getting his paint all over her Moody portrait on the wall.  He's an adult?  That's why I wonder if this is all scripted and they tell them what to do and just film the reactions.

Flowers are nature's way of laughing
Highlighted
Honored Contributor
Posts: 11,337
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

Re: southern charm new orleans 2019, season 2


@Sunshine45 wrote:

hi everyone! anyone watching southern charm new orleans? sundays, 9pm et.

i really liked this last season and am ready for season 2!

 

i missed the first week because i was away on vacation.

tonight i am just jumping in and watching episode 2. i will go back and watch episode 1 later tonight maybe.

 

is it a surprise that reagan is just as annoying as she was last season?

hard to believe she jumped right into another serious relationship so fast.

why do we have to see her boyfriends naked behind? does it even look that good?


Finally saw the episode, and I wonder too about Reagan? She sure jumped hook, line and sinker into another relationship, and he doesn't seem all that mature to me....Tamika has every right to be concerned about her husband not talking to their son, he needs to do it and quick!!!!

I feel so bad for Jeff. He really is trying, it seems to move ahead, but now with hearing about Reagan being pregnant-that was just too much! I just have a feeling that Reagan is moving way too fast.........

61 YRS OLD, MED GOLDEN BROWN HAIR, MED TAN SKINTONE.......
Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor
Posts: 6,219
Registered: ‎08-03-2013

Re: southern charm new orleans 2019, season 2

I was later than usual watching this week's episode. I agree with so many points already made.

 

I understood Jeff's friend telling him about Reagan being pregnant but his timing was significantly off. I hope when he left the room and possibly his house, he didn't run somewhere to get a drink or four.

 

As I said earlier on this thread, I don't think Justin and Kelsey will have the future Kelsey is looking for especially as @jellyBEAN  said if she pressures him. He could be ok with things as they are for at least three or four more years. Kelsey has made what I call the "female fatal mistake" i.e. she's made things too comfortable for Justin so there's no incentive for him to move forward.

 

My comedy relief was Reagan crying to Reece because she doesn't understand why Tamika is no longer there for her. Really?

Highlighted
Honored Contributor
Posts: 11,337
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

Re: southern charm new orleans 2019, season 2


@Tique wrote:

I was later than usual watching this week's episode. I agree with so many points already made.

 

I understood Jeff's friend telling him about Reagan being pregnant but his timing was significantly off. I hope when he left the room and possibly his house, he didn't run somewhere to get a drink or four.

 

As I said earlier on this thread, I don't think Justin and Kelsey will have the future Kelsey is looking for especially as @jellyBEAN  said if she pressures him. He could be ok with things as they are for at least three or four more years. Kelsey has made what I call the "female fatal mistake" i.e. she's made things too comfortable for Justin so there's no incentive for him to move forward.

 

My comedy relief was Reagan crying to Reece because she doesn't understand why Tamika is no longer there for her. Really?


@Tique @jellyBEAN . I agree with what you said about Justin and Kelsey.He is content with the way things are, and she is getting impatient. It will be interesting to see what happens once he meets with the therapist. this is my 1st season with this franchise. Has either of them been married before?

 Thanks!   

61 YRS OLD, MED GOLDEN BROWN HAIR, MED TAN SKINTONE.......
Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor
Posts: 6,219
Registered: ‎08-03-2013

Re: southern charm new orleans 2019, season 2


@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:


@Tique @jellyBEAN . I agree with what you said about Justin and Kelsey.He is content with the way things are, and she is getting impatient. It will be interesting to see what happens once he meets with the therapist. this is my 1st season with this franchise. Has either of them been married before?

 Thanks!   


 

@CANDLEQUEEN  I don't know but my guess is that neither of them have been married.

 

Highlighted
Honored Contributor
Posts: 11,337
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

Re: southern charm new orleans 2019, season 2

@Tique @jellyBEAN . Just read up on a little bit about Justin, I don't believe he has been married before, but he is really into his career, and has some illustrious degrees. His mother is a well known lawyer in New Orleans, and his father is a judge....So I don't think his long hours are going to stop anytime soon....Kelsey may have to be willing to make some sacrifices with his career as well. I wonder what she does for a living?

61 YRS OLD, MED GOLDEN BROWN HAIR, MED TAN SKINTONE.......
Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor
Posts: 6,219
Registered: ‎08-03-2013

Re: southern charm new orleans 2019, season 2

@CANDLEQUEEN   Kelsey is a nurse. Remember the episode when Justin was in the hospital.

 

Highlighted
Honored Contributor
Posts: 11,337
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

Re: southern charm new orleans 2019, season 2


@Tique wrote:

@CANDLEQUEEN   Kelsey is a nurse. Remember the episode when Justin was in the hospital.

 


@Tique right! ok so she has a demanding job as well then.....

61 YRS OLD, MED GOLDEN BROWN HAIR, MED TAN SKINTONE.......
Highlighted
Honored Contributor
Posts: 31,818
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

Re: southern charm new orleans 2019, season 2

isnt it kind of strange that JEFF is attending REAGANS pre-wedding weekend?

************************************
If your sentence starts out with "NO OFFENSE, BUT..." it is likely to offend and better left unsaid.
Highlighted
Honored Contributor
Posts: 31,818
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

Re: southern charm new orleans 2019, season 2

this show has some of the finest looking men of bravo......nice looking bodies tonight! Woman Wink

************************************
If your sentence starts out with "NO OFFENSE, BUT..." it is likely to offend and better left unsaid.