Honored Contributor

Re: southern charm new orleans 2019, season 2

@sunshine45 wrote:

reagan seems to have definitely downgraded......

so far, jeff is handling it quite well.

Yes @sunshine45  it's a downgrade alright. Too bad everyone seems to know that but Reagan. Guess she decided to keep Jeff's last name, Charleston - because it goes so well with her first name. It will be interesting to see what happens after she marries Reece. On Monday he reminded me of a petulant child going on about how much he had to put up with while waiting for her divorce to be final. What did he expect to happen? He seems to have a temper and if that is the way he treats Reagan before marriage, she better remain close to her friends because she is going to need them. 

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Honored Contributor

@sunshine45   you still watching?

Tamika keeps getting worse. She was so rude to Kelsey when she was in her home. Justin finally stepped up but he really needs to put Tamika in her place. I did like it when he told her don't force him to choose.

Honored Contributor

@Tique wrote:

@sunshine45   you still watching?

Tamika keeps getting worse. She was so rude to Kelsey when she was in her home. Justin finally stepped up but he really needs to put Tamika in her place. I did like it when he told her don't force him to choose.

@Tique 

oh yes, i am still watching...... i am liking this better than the regular southern charm this season.

tamika is really "stepping it up"......maybe because she wants to keep this show going? is she still on one of the local stations?

i dont know how people go into someone elses home and have an attitude? be respectful when you are in someone elses home. wait until you are outside of that home to let loose and tell someone your real feelings.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

hi everyone! anyone watching southern charm new orleans? sundays, 9pm et.

i really liked this last season and am ready for season 2!

i missed the first week because i was away on vacation.

tonight i am just jumping in and watching episode 2. i will go back and watch episode 1 later tonight maybe.

is it a surprise that reagan is just as annoying as she was last season?

hard to believe she jumped right into another serious relationship so fast.

why do we have to see her boyfriends naked behind? does it even look that good?

I just posted on another thread, that I am really enjoying this show. Jeff seems so unstable to me though. Tamika is something else. I like her, but she can be very rude......She does make the show interesting.......  

Honored Contributor

They are spending too much time on this wedding. The more I see Reece and Reagan, the more I dislike him and his family. Finally something I agree with Tamika about. Reagan is becoming very self-involved. Every where they go, everything they do has to be about her.

I feel for Jeff. It's tough to be the one left behind when your partner/spouse moves on. Having to see that person's happiness every time you get together with friends hurts like nothing else.

I like Justin and Kelsey individually but they don't strike me as a couple who's going to make it long term.

Honored Contributor

@Tique wrote:

They are spending too much time on this wedding. The more I see Reece and Reagan, the more I dislike him and his family. Finally something I agree with Tamika about. Reagan is becoming very self-involved. Every where they go, everything they do has to be about her.

I feel for Jeff. It's tough to be the one left behind when your partner/spouse moves on. Having to see that person's happiness every time you get together with friends hurts like nothing else.

I like Justin and Kelsey individually but they don't strike me as a couple who's going to make it long term.

@Tique . I am beginning to not like Reagan as well, she is very self involved, and her voice gets on my nerves as well. I know-not something she can help....I feel bad for Jeff as well, he is very troubled and is really hurting, he needs therapy very badly before he really spirals....I really hope that Justin and Kelsey make it, I really like both of them and think that they make a great couple, but I can see that they may not make it if she is goign to start putting pressure on him about becoming engaged...I don't care for Reece at all, he seems self involved as well.I really enjoy this show though!

Trusted Contributor

Jeff clearly has some issues that he needs to deal with. He should lay off alcohol — he’s a messy drunk. I wouldn’t want to be around him in that condition.

Tamika needs to be the center of attention always! Good thing Barry seems pretty laid back. I’m not sure how her and Reagan have been friends for so long since Reagan too needs to be in the spotlight. 

I wonder if Reagan would have married Reece if she hadn’t gotten pregnant. When the newness and excitement of the wedding and baby wear off she may wish she’d married someone with a little more ambition. I also wonder if she was into Jeff because of his being in the NFL  and then when he wasn’t and had issues, she bailed.

I like Kelsey and think she’s been treated poorly by the other women. I hope Justin realizes she’s a keeper and he needs to step up and have her back — especially with Tamika.

Contributor

[ Edited ]

Honored Contributor

I missed last night, too busy watching the Finale of Big Little Lies, will try to catch it tonight!

Honored Contributor

i felt so badly for jeff last night.

so much for him to take in and then he gets hit with the news......the news that almost everyone else knew.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein