Honored Contributor

southern charm new orleans 2019, season 2

hi everyone! anyone watching southern charm new orleans? sundays, 9pm et.

i really liked this last season and am ready for season 2!

i missed the first week because i was away on vacation.

tonight i am just jumping in and watching episode 2. i will go back and watch episode 1 later tonight maybe.

is it a surprise that reagan is just as annoying as she was last season?

hard to believe she jumped right into another serious relationship so fast.

why do we have to see her boyfriends naked behind? does it even look that good?

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

Re: southern charm new orleans 2019, season 2

I'm watching.  Yes, Reagan is incredibly annoying and her and Jeff splitting up so suddenly after last season and then being in the same circle of friends w/her new relationship is AWKWARD.  I thought Reagan and Jeff were an odd couple anyway.

Tamica is so beautiful and her hubbie looks like he's back on track w/his business. He looks even more muscular this year I think.  Tamica is very tall so he must be a big guy.

I hope we will see more of Chris' artwork.  He has a lot of personal style that I njoy but I also think he's a very good artist.  Very talented guy.

Not sure of their names, Tamica's brother and his girlfriend (Nicole?) also seem like an odd match to me.  I thought he was renovating his mother's home to live in last season.  Is this a new home they are in or the mother's house?  He's an attorney, I'm not sure what she does.  As I used to live in New Orleans about 40+ years ago I njoy seeing the sights downtown.  Party town!!!  I like Southern Charm Charleston best.  I did not like the Savannah one.  I'll give this one a shot though.

Flowers are nature's way of laughing
Valued Contributor

The previews look so interesting.  I'm thinking of watching the show.  Lots of catching-up to do!

Honored Contributor

I kind of want to watch this one. Do you think I can catch up, or should I watch Season One On Demand? Usually these type of shows you can catch up fairly quickly.........

Honored Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN 

definitely watch season one first so you get to know who the players are. have you watched any of season one? there are only 8 episodes.

then start watching season two.

surprised that reagan kept her ex husbands name instead of taking back her maiden name.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

I kind of want to watch this one. Do you think I can catch up, or should I watch Season One On Demand? Usually these type of shows you can catch up fairly quickly.........

If you have the time to kill, Season One is worth watching, but not necessary.  You'll catch up in no time.  There are not that many players.  Just 3 couples plus Chris the artist, and some assorted friends/relatives/hangers on that go the parties/get togethers.

Honored Contributor

I never believed Reagan moved out of the house she shared with Jeff supposedly because she needed to study for the bar. Finding out she divorced and hooked up with her old bf so quickly is making it seem like she was probably seeing him a lot earlier than she's admitting.

Though Tamika is attractive, I don't think I could tolerate her as a friend. First season I found her amusing. Now I find her shallow and that's the nice word. How many times does she need to remind Reagan she's her best friend?. Why does she keep putting down Kelsey even though she supposedly loves Justin so much? Their union does seem unusual but if they choose each other, accept it.

I won't address specifics from last night's show in case some haven't seen it yet

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Respected Contributor

I am liking Jeff a lot better w/o Reagan.  And he offered his insight into the matter of Reagan taking up with her old boyfriend - she is going backwards, not forwards.  Her new boyfriend (is it Reese?) is a jerk.  The scene where Reagan and him were discussing her telling Jeff about their relationship, and supposedly Jeff taking the news very well, seemed like the conversation would have gone quite smoothly, but he started going off on her.  I thought whaaatt?  What's he got an attitude for? 

I like that Chris is taking Jeff under his wing and is going to spruce him up a bit in the clothing dept.  No more lumberjack looks!!  lol

Tamica seems to be the pot stirrer this season.  Over involved in everyone else's business.  Looking forward to seeing Justin and Kelsey's renovated home next week.  Long ago I lived in New Orleans so I enjoy seeing the neighborhoods and where they go to eat n drink.  I'll continue to watch.  Hope I didn't give anything away too much.

Honored Contributor

reagan seems to have definitely downgraded......

so far, jeff is handling it quite well.

Regular Contributor

This is one of my favorite Bravo shows right now.