Respected Contributor

the good doctor is back on monday night. this is us is back on tuesday night. wednesday night all of the chicago fire med and pd  shows are back and there all on on the same night.and thursday greys anadomy and how to get away with murder. and friday night hells kitchen.

Honored Contributor

I received my Entertainment Weekly magazine last week.  It lists every new and old show (and a analysis about each show, (i.e. what's happening, etc).  

It's excellent.  Usually has a bunch of stuff I don't even care about.  Even tells what day and time of the week they start up.

If I wasn't so up and down and having 10 things going at one time I could sit here and type them in.  

But I can't sit still for more than 5 minutes at a time....ugh!   I did notice, just reading over it for a second, not much on so far on Sunday's and nothing on Saturdays.  Probably missed some things knowing me.

Why do they do that?  It's so frustrating.  Thank goodness for my DVR or I'd go crazy.  I'm going to be filling it up quickly at this rate in the middle of the week.

Honored Contributor

Th nite is a new 2 hour SVU.

Respected Contributor

Re: shows coming back

[ Edited ]

Poldark on Masterpiece starts next Sunday night @ 9:00pm on PBS.

Happiness is not a destination, it is a way of life.