Respected Contributor

anyone a fan of the show mastors of sex?  well its been canceled and left everyone up in thr air. they ended it and didnt clear up anything.

Esteemed Contributor

Yes @Pooky1 I'm a fan!  I really liked this show and was very disappointed when I'd read it had been cancelled.  

Honored Contributor

The show ended w/the wedding of M&J. Smiley Mad

Now we will never know if the female receptionist ever was able to adopt or was even granted visitation rights to the baby her lover/wife? gave birth to. icon_exclaim.gif

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

Cancelled? I can see why. We watched for seasons but something was missing this past season. I watched but wasn't really enjoying it anymore. It had a good run. 

"Pure Michigan"
Respected Contributor

Aww....I hate when shows get cancelled without a proper ending.  

It was a very slow moving story/series but I still enjoyed watching it.  .   

Honored Contributor

@straykatz wrote:

Aww....I hate when shows get cancelled without a proper ending.  

It was a very slow moving story/series but I still enjoyed watching it.  .   

I think it was fine ending with the wedding of Master and Johnson.  I think the show has run its course.   There was no season as good as the first one, when it was a very innovative show and the writing was terrific.  I didn't enjoy it as much once they got out of the 1950s.   Libby has gone off the deep end, Virginia's children as grown ups aren't interesting and her daughter is a real brat.   I'm done with the show, much as I enjoyed it during its run.  Michael Sheen esp. was excellent and it was always a pleasure to watch him.   

Honored Contributor

I'm really shocked that it ended.  Smiley Sad    I also really liked the show and just assumed there would be more.

I do surveys with Showtime and, last I recall, there were still questions about this show on the surveys.   Guess everybody didn't feel the same as I.  

I will miss these characters, even the receptionist who had to grow on me.  Smiley Happy