Respected Contributor

Re: shop HQ,DO THE DUBROW'S OWN THE COMPANY NOW?

I rarely watch anymore. It seems like the program guide isn't always correct . 

I never watched the watch demos . It seems the fashions recently are mostly long tails, a piece of fabric hanging in weird places, or just for my tastes at least strange. If OSO has a demo I may tune in.

I have ordered some of thier home items and Paula Dean & her sons items. 

I just wouldn't personally trust the sanitizing items . 

@Shelbelle  I remember that program . My husband and I both loved it and were so disappointed when it seemed like it abruptly ended. 

Honored Contributor

@okaywitheasypay wrote:

I rarely watch anymore. It seems like the program guide isn't always correct . 

I never watched the watch demos . It seems the fashions recently are mostly long tails, a piece of fabric hanging in weird places, or just for my tastes at least strange. If OSO has a demo I may tune in.

I have ordered some of thier home items and Paula Dean & her sons items. 

I just wouldn't personally trust the sanitizing items . 

@Shelbelle  I remember that program . My husband and I both loved it and were so disappointed when it seemed like it abruptly ended. 

So glad someone else remembers her series, it was so cute, I remember it aired on Sat nights at 8 ET. 

Honored Contributor

@tucka wrote:

THE DUBROWS ARE ON ALL THE TIME, DO THEY OWN THE COMPANY NOW,HARDLY WATCH IT ANYMORE,SINCE THEY GOT RID OF ALOT OF HOST AND SEEM TO HAVE ONE PRODUCT ON NOW.

@tucka 

Invicta, which has an ownership in ShopHQ, is on plenty ... you've never seen all their shows?  Check the program guide.  

This is really no different than when QVC used to push their top sellers at us ....  Bruce Makowsky, IT cosmetics, etc etc.

Right now, with the pandemic, dealing with vendors can be tricky since a lot of their production is down in both manufacturing and warehouses.   

My guess is it's just about who is selling the most on that network this month.  

Honored Contributor

Watches, face masks, watches, face masks.  Oh, I forgot the UV lights. This is not a programming recipe for success.  

Honored Contributor

I think a lot of the programming you see with the Dubrows in being re-aired.  It's not live although they are on plenty. 

I think ShopHQ is going to be off the air shortly. They are really having some financial issues.

@willomenia , Heather left real houewives 4 years ago.