Trusted Contributor

shop HQ,DO THE DUBROW'S OWN THE COMPANY NOW?

THE DUBROWS ARE ON ALL THE TIME, DO THEY OWN THE COMPANY NOW,HARDLY WATCH IT ANYMORE,SINCE THEY GOT RID OF ALOT OF HOST AND SEEM TO HAVE ONE PRODUCT ON NOW.

Trusted Contributor

Re: shop HQ,DO THE DUBROW'S OWN THE COMPANY NOW?

@tucka wrote:

THE DUBROWS ARE ON ALL THE TIME, DO THEY OWN THE COMPANY NOW,HARDLY WATCH IT ANYMORE,SINCE THEY GOT RID OF ALOT OF HOST AND SEEM TO HAVE ONE PRODUCT ON NOW.

I use to ck in with shop HQ to see what they might have on but quit because the Dubrows are the only ones on any more. 

Esteemed Contributor

Between the two of them, can't say which one is capitalizing more on their one minute of fame.  The husband, Dr Dubrow is on another medical show  , guess Botched wasn't enough ffor him. y the way does anyone evr remember the wife froam any TV show or movie ????  I don't

Valued Contributor

I kidded recently that ShopHQ should be called ShopDubrow nowSmiley Wink Seriously, I don't think the Dubrow's have any ownership in the company as Invicta does, but I don't know what accounts for their dominance on the channels airway. 

Trusted Contributor

I think they're hurting for cash right now. His business must be on hold because of pandemic, not to mention production has stopped on both their tv shows. I can't stand either of them.
Trusted Contributor

@skatting44 wrote:

Between the two of them, can't say which one is capitalizing more on their one minute of fame.  The husband, Dr Dubrow is on another medical show  , guess Botched wasn't enough ffor him. y the way does anyone evr remember the wife froam any TV show or movie ????  I don't

The wife is in one of the housewives shows. I think it was beverly hills

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Well. today is Diamond Day on Shop HQ and I am certainly enjoying watching some of my favorite jewelry brands--Beverly Hills Elegance, Effy, Pam McCoy, and Galerie de Bijoux.

I always check the Program Guide and plan in advance for my favorite shows.

A few weeks ago Italian gold designers were highlighted.

People are just not buying as many luxury items.

By the way, Dr. Dubrow really "knows his stuff" and I already ordered his masks.

Trusted Contributor

Invicta owns brand Medic Therapeutics at HQ. That brand is their over priced covid brand. I'm not sure if Invicta is making a lot of money off of it. I would say maybe based on it being on at the top of every hour. The Dubrow's are the spokespeople for the brand but I can see them as investors. They are not doing it for free. 

Honored Contributor

Heather Dubrow was on Real HW of Orange County, not Bev Hills.

She did begin her career as a TV actress in 2000 under the name of Heather Paige Kent. She had a CBS series that I loved called  That's Life, sadly it only aired for one or 2 seasons. It had a great cast with Ellyn Burstyn and Paul Sorvino as her parents, and Debi Mazar as her BFF

Esteemed Contributor

@FancyPhillyshopper wrote:

Well. today is Diamond Day on Shop HQ and I am certainly enjoying watching some of my favorite jewelry brands--Beverly Hills Elegance, Effy, Pam McCoy, and Galerie de Bijoux.

I always check the Program Guide and plan in advance for my favorite shows.

A few weeks ago Italian gold designers were highlighted.

People are just not buying as many luxury items.

By the way, Dr. Dubrow really "knows his stuff" and I already ordered his masks.

used to like the lines of  gold  as you mentioned above when the prices were better .