Honored Contributor

Re: series finale Last man Standing

I am a big fan of Tim Allen and Nancy Travis!  I was very glad when they brought the show back, but I did not think that it was as good when it returned. The actress who replaced the original Mandy --- I didn't care for her at all.  I also did not like the other sister who was taking over the store.  I liked Eve a lot but she left the show and only appeared occasionally.  I thought the other supporting characters were all good!  His blog at the end of each show was often the best part!  I think they should have concentrated more on Tim and Nancy and the show would have been better.  During the last few shows it was more about the daughters and their husbands and their kids --- which you like never saw!  I have been watching re-runs of Home Improvement --- now that was a funny show!  

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Respected Contributor

I liked Last Man Standing but I just don't think the writing could continue with the level of quality it had now.

Honored Contributor

I thought the series finale was a disaster. Nothing seemed to hold it together.  Each "actor" had their little bit w/Tim. Did you all notice that Jen looked her true age.

It was poorly written and as I said no cohesion. Hubbs lost interest after about 10 minutes. 

When I lose the TV controller, it's always in some remote destination.
Super Contributor

Same here, didn't like the new Mandy-the other actress was not able to come back after the show was cancelled by ABC, and before Fox picked it up, as she had already committed to another project.