Honored Contributor

real housewives of salt lake city.....SEASON 1 2020...news, spoilers, gossip

hello housewife ladies!

tonight we introduce a NEW set of housewives......SALT LAKE CITY!

who is in for the newest city?

you know i will be watching. headed out tonight, but will catch it on on demand tomorrow hopefully.

post time is 10pm et. Smiley Wink

https://www.bravotv.com/sites/bravo/files/2020/10/real-housewives-of-salt-lake-city.jpg

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

Re: real housewives of salt lake city.....SEASON 1 2020...news, spoilers, gossip

S1 - E1

Welcome to Salt Lake City!

Salt Lake City is more than just mountains and religion. When Jen throws a Tongan themed birthday party for her close friend Meredith, it’s anything but a celebration when she confronts Mary about insensitive comments made about her family. Heather discovers that her longtime friend from college, Lisa, has been spreading rumors about her. And after years of judgement and scrutiny, Whitney finally has her dream wedding with her dream guy.
Air Date: 11/11/2020
"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

Re: real housewives of salt lake city.....SEASON 1 2020...news, spoilers, gossip

I keep forgetting about this one.  I have friends who are Mormons and my late husband was business partners with a Mormon.  They hired a lot of Mormons.  They are wonderful people.

I gather this is a mixture of some who are and some who aren't?  If so that would be ummm....interesting?  Ha!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I was really surprised to read today that one of these housewives (forget which one) married her step grandfather and said that her grandmother would've wanted her to.....Ewwwww!

I'll pass on this one.

ETA: It's Mary Cosby (in front on left side of above pic) who was 22 when she married her step grandfather, 42, after her grandmother died.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Valued Contributor

@sunshine45 

THANK YOU! I completely forgot it was tonight! It looks like it's going to have some unique differences from other franchises!  

Respected Contributor

EW - gross, all of it, RH franchises have the worst behaved females on the planet, and these hags look to be just as classy as the rest of them...yuck, i will not allow myself to get sucked in, I promised myself not to watch or I'll end up down the rabbit holetime will tell if I lied to myself! 

Smiley Wink

Honored Contributor

I'll be interested to see what you guys think before I decide to watch. This one feels incredibly yucky to me. I'm not Mormon but I'm not crazy how they will be portrayed. 

Respected Contributor

Oh please....... just because they call it RH of Salt Lake City don't confuse this mess with what the real people of SLC are.  The REAL housewives of SLC have a bunch of kids, drive a mini van, belong to the PTA and have a lot of church responsibilities.

Most of these women live in Park City not SLC and they're not "Mormon" (a term that is no longer acceptable).

Mary is from an infamous Pentacostal family, Meridith is Jewish, Shah is Muslim, Whitney was excommuicated from THE church.  It will be interesting to see how their differing backgrounds influence the typical story lines.  This show will still have the run-of-the-mill pettiness as in the other shows but it certainly isn't real.

Honored Contributor

i got to watch about half of it when i got home. wow, these women are going to be interesting, to say the least. they were all on watch what happens live also and you could definitely tell the ones who dont care for each other. i will be watching.

Trusted Contributor

If she was 22, when she married, and he was 42, he would have been a young Dad! 

Was he many years younger, than her Grandma?