Respected Contributor

Re: real housewives of salt lake city.....SEASON 1 2020...news, spoilers, gossip

Alot of spoiled little bioches and just what I expected!

Honored Contributor

Re: real housewives of salt lake city.....SEASON 1 2020...news, spoilers, gossip

@luvmyteddy4 wrote:

Alot of spoiled little bioches and just what I expected!

@luvmyteddy4 

Agree...quite unlikable IMO.

Honored Contributor

@GenXmuse wrote:

I watched ten minutes and it was awful. I think this is a one and done. That one lady looks like a linebacker and acts like one too. 

@GenXmuse , I was reading some comments on an Instagram page and someone asked if she was the only one who felt like all these women looked like they used to be men.   

Respected Contributor

Someone actually asked Heather on her SM if she was  going to talk about her transition and said she's going to inspire so many people.  I can't decide if the person was being sincere or a snarky jerk.

Honored Contributor

I didn't wanna say "she looka lika man" Miss Swan style, but there's nothing very feminine about her. Maybe it's inbreeding from those familial marriages. 

Honored Contributor

S1 - E10

In Hot Water

After blowing up at Sharrieff’s birthday party, all of Jen’s relationships are on the rocks. Lisa takes some time away from the drama to focus on work, and now that Heather’s Beauty Lab and Laser business is thriving, she wants to carry that success into her personal life. With Meredith and Seth in a better place, it’s finally time to share some good news. And later, things get heated when Whitney and Heather try to make amends with Jen who’s still fuming about Whitney’s poor timing.

Air Date: 01/13/2021
"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

I keep forgetting about this one.  I have friends who are Mormons and my late husband was business partners with a Mormon.  They hired a lot of Mormons.  They are wonderful people.

I gather this is a mixture of some who are and some who aren't?  If so that would be ummm....interesting?  Ha!

@Annabellethecat66  I forget about this show too. One of my daughters was friends with a Mormon as a teen and she was a real sweetheart. She did my daughter's hair for a dance once which took hours. I tried to pay her but she wouldn't hear of it. She was the nicest young lady and her family was very wealthy yet she was humble. I was very impressed with her.