Honored Contributor

Re: real housewives of potomac.....season 7 2022....news, spoilers, notes

@sunshine45 wrote:

“REAL HOUSEWIVES OF POTOMAC’S” JUAN DIXON NAMED IN SEXUAL ASSAULT LAWSUIT AGAINST COPPIN STATE UNIVERSITY

Dixon is accused of not acting on the complaints Williams brought to him.

@sunshine45 Interesting!!! We will have to see how Ms Robyn tolerates the ladies bringing this up in front of eveyone!!!

I am not liking Gizelle or Robyn this season, and I can barely tolerate Mia either-she is so phony!!!!!!  It looks like next week Wendy throws a drink in Mia's face, wonder what that is all about-I hve a feeling its about Peter and that restaurant, because he said he has a bone to pcik with Wendy, so Mia probably got involved in it, since she doesn't like Wendy...

Honored Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

this season, gizelle is getting on my last nerves . LOL

i can pretty much tolerate anyone but her.

not too keen on mia either!

I like Gizelle but can't stand Candiace. Candiace dishes out unending cr** but sure can't take it. She's a big self-absorbed baby.

Karen gets on my nerves and is two-faced. Mia is just odd. 

Honored Contributor

@CalminHeart wrote:

@sunshine45 wrote:

this season, gizelle is getting on my last nerves . LOL

i can pretty much tolerate anyone but her.

not too keen on mia either!

I like Gizelle but can't stand Candiace. Candiace dishes out unending cr** but sure can't take it. She's a big self-absorbed baby.

Karen gets on my nerves and is two-faced. Mia is just odd. 

@CalminHeart I agree with you about Candiace as well,s he sure can dish it out, but can't take it!!!! Look at how nasty she was with Ashley in the past... 

Honored Contributor

Did anyone watch last night? I missed most of it, and only saw the last 15 minutes.......What brought the fight on between Wendy and Mia? Was it Peter?

Just looking for an update, I will watch it at some point this week....I, for one am getting really tired of all of the fighting between these women. I don't mind arguments and disagreements, but this goes to a whole new level , throwing drinks in someone's face...

I really dislike Robyn this season, and if the producers told her to act like this, they need to stop-its horrible and she is showing herself in a very bad light and her little Embellish business may start to suffer over time as well. 

I really generally like this group and find them to be quite entertaining, but not like this!!!!!!!!

Esteemed Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

Did anyone watch last night? I missed most of it, and only saw the last 15 minutes.......What brought the fight on between Wendy and Mia? Was it Peter?

Just looking for an update, I will watch it at some point this week....I, for one am getting really tired of all of the fighting between these women. I don't mind arguments and disagreements, but this goes to a whole new level , throwing drinks in someone's face...

I really dislike Robyn this season, and if the producers told her to act like this, they need to stop-its horrible and she is showing herself in a very bad light and her little Embellish business may start to suffer over time as well. 

I really generally like this group and find them to be quite entertaining, but not like this!!!!!!!!

@CANDLEQUEEN I was hoping someone else would answer.  I watched but the details are sketchy because it appeared to escalate pretty quickly.  Before the Miami trip, Peter had mentioned to Mia that he was not happy with Wendy because she never got back to him on some questions or something related to their possible joint venture.  In Miami, they went to dinner at Peter's club.   Mia mentioned this at the dinner and Wendy said she had replied to Peter with some questions of her own and he never got back with her.  From there it escalated and I couldn't keep up (or else I was just bored with the whole thing). Wendy and Mia didn't get along last season but I don't remember why.  Heck, I didn't even remember Mia until a few episodes into this season.  Afterwards, everyone was taking Mia's side and saying that Wendy antagonized Mia and were OK with Mia throwing the drink.  

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@shoptilyadropagain Thanks for answering! I will catch it this week sometime, but I figured that pretty much is what happened...I am not liking this season so far, too much fighting already, and the women just seem so vicious to each other......

I think they think it makes for good tv, but after a while, I get sick of it and stop watching like I did with RHOBH for the same reason, they pick a target and focus on that one person all season.. Its sickening!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Wow! Gizelle and Robyn are being ripped on Social Media, and a large majority are saying they are finished with this series, if this keeps up!

I couldn't believe how many people are so upset!! I think Wendy should have walked away. I know its hard to do when someone is antagonizing you, but then she turned around and kept talking right back, but still Mia threw the drink and started the whole mess...  I guess we'll have to see how this plays out on the show...

Some are even calling for Robyn and Gizelle to be fired, and that their podcast be cancelled!

Honored Contributor

12/4/2022 8PM et

-

season 7, episode 9

ambush in paradise

-

karen and mia struggle to recover after an explosive confrontation; when candiace is caught talking trash about the group to the public, robyn confronts the issue with the help of a special guest; ashley brings a rumor about karen to the table.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

is peter really worth arguing over?

i am not really sure what started all of that either other than mia being a close friend (?) and wendy possibly ghosting peter after asking for his help?

one of these days i am going to get to his BAR1 in baltimore just to see if it is all that. lol, they DO have an etiquette policy.......the potomac ladies probably arent even allowed there. Smiley LOL

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

In my opinion Peter isn't worth arguing about, and Mia is just acting so self righteous. She is just ridiculous...

I don't like this season very much so far, way too much arguing and meanness.......

Not sure what will happen, but by the looks of future episodes the fighting and arguing has just begun!