Honored Contributor

Re: real housewives of potomac.....season 7 2022....news, spoilers, notes

@CANDLEQUEEN

i will say that i dont see any STRONG bonds between these women and pretty much no loyalty at all. its a free for all whenever they get together.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

@CANDLEQUEEN

i will say that i dont see any STRONG bonds between these women and pretty much no loyalty at all. its a free for all whenever they get together.

@sunshine45 Yes, exactly. There is no friendship there except for Robyn and Giselle.....But the other ladies are quick to stab each other in the back every time...I really do think the producers have told Robyn to am it up this year, b ecause in past years she has been expressive somewhat, but nothing like this season! I will finish out this season, hopefully it will get better.........  

Trusted Contributor

This group was probably my favorite group but this season is hard to watch.  I don't want to watch women constantly fighting and back stabbing each other. I think Bravo "Production" is really pushing this constant fighting culture.  I also watch Salt Lake City and this season is also terrible.  Too many fights and some don't even seem real.  I think I am really ready to move away from the Real Housewives franchise.

Honored Contributor

@TurnerGal wrote:

This group was probably my favorite group but this season is hard to watch.  I don't want to watch women constantly fighting and back stabbing each other. I think Bravo "Production" is really pushing this constant fighting culture.  I also watch Salt Lake City and this season is also terrible.  Too many fights and some don't even seem real.  I think I am really ready to move away from the Real Housewives franchise.

@TurnerGal I agree with you. This group was my favorite as well, but not this season! Its awful! I do still like RHONJ, so until that gets out of hand I will continue with that one. I did quit watching RHOBH because of this though..Not sure if I will continue with RHOC, will have to check it out when it comes back on to see. I don't mind some arguing, because that is expected, but this constant fighting and back stabbing is unneccesary!!!