Honored Contributor

real housewives of potomac.....season 7 2022....news, spoilers, notes

hi bravo watchers......they are backkkkkkkkkk!

the potomac ladies are beginning their new journey tonight on BRAVO TV at 8pm. it has been such a busy week that i almost forgot that they were going to be on. will have to play catch up already!

who will be following the POTOMAC ladies through 2022 season 7? 

rhop season 7.jpeg

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

Re: real housewives of potomac.....season 7 2022....news, spoilers, notes

we begin with some episodes featuring a "Karen Spinoff."

Karen's Grande Dame Reunion: The Grande Dame of Surry County
Karen sets out to plan her first ever family reunion at the Wooden farm in Surry County, Virginia - but it's not all fun and games. Prior to the reunion, Karen's young cousins task her with confronting Karen’s Aunt Val, the current owner of the family farm, about the succession plan for the land. With no plan in place, the younger generation could lose everything - but the question is, does Val want to lose control?

Aired: 04/17/2022
"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

I hope Karen and her family reunion will be finished after next week's episode! I don't find it that interesting at all..I was ready to see all of the ladies, not Karen and her family.....That should have been a separate episode(mini series)....

Otherwise looking forward to see all of the ladies and their storylines this year! 

Honored Contributor

I tuned in last night thinking the show with Karen would be first followed by the real season.  I tuned out partway through because I had no interest in Karen's family reunion.  

Respected Contributor

I didn't know this started, and now I see I can delete the first episode. 

Honored Contributor

NEWS......

monique and her husband chris samuels have filed for divorce.

another "housewives get divorced" event......they lasted 10 years.

i was never a fan of hers, but always liked him.

Honored Contributor

10/16/2022

Episode 2 ALLEGATION NATION

8pm et

Karen's spring fling concludes with a whole lot of drama; Mia battles more than just a health scare when the ladies make a jarring allegation; a liberated Ashley hosts a sexy dance class for the ladies; Gizelle drops a bombshell allegation.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Quite an interesting season thus far!

Gizelle is still a pot stirrer, and always trying to add drama!

Ashley is just beautiful, and I really wish she would find someone who really loves her! I always felt like her husband just loved being seen with a beautiful young woman on his arm. 

I like Robyn's new look this season, not too much about her and Juan yet!

Candiace, I have never liked and this year no different! I don't belive she wants to be a "Mom", she seems too self centered and spoiled!

Karen is Karen, I like her!

Mia is strange, but keeps it interesting, I hope she doesn't get too many more injections in her lips though!!!

Wendy is kind of quiet so far, hope she doesn't follow up on that bar idea with Peter, I think that would be a big mistake!

I really don't like how Gizelle put Chris in a "bad" spot. I think he is harmless and is just trying to drum up business-nothing more! I think that was very wrong and why would she bring up The Reunion now??

Also sorry to hear about Monique and Chris. I have always liked him a lot, Monique was ok sometimes, but I think she had a very high opinion of herself! Wonder what happened?

Honored Contributor

Thanks Sunshine for starting this thread!!!

Trusted Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

I really don't like how Gizelle put Chris in a "bad" spot. I think he is harmless and is just trying to drum up business-nothing more! I think that was very wrong and why would she bring up The Reunion now??

@CANDLEQUEEN  I thought the Chris and Gizelle thing was weird.  I think when Ashley found out he was working and it was put in context she was "Ok" with Chris.  I like Gizelle but didn't really understand why she was upset with Chris.  Is this something to just have a story line this year?  I am not crazy about Candace,  but I was glad to see her stick up for Chris and go to the producers angry that it seems like they are trying to set him up this year because there is no Michael.  I guess we will see as the season progresses if there are any other complaints about Chris.