Honored Contributor

Re: real housewives of potomac.....SEASON 5, 2020....news, spoilers, gossip

[ Edited ]

@sunshine45 wrote:

monique has major anger management issues.

remember this from season 3?

https://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-potomac/season-3/episode-8/videos/that-umbrella-momen...

I remember when this happened.  

I am shocked at the number of people on social media who are condoning what Monique did and feel that Candiace deserved what she got.  

Honored Contributor

Monique has a lot of anger, much like Dorinda, except that Monique acted physically on hers. I think Monique needs to take a season off, and go for counseling, there is some underlying reason for all of her anger and hostility..She needs individual counseling and probably marriage counseling if the affair rumor is true! I like her husband a lot, I also really like Candiace's husband a lot!

Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@sunshine45 wrote:

monique has major anger management issues.

remember this from season 3?

https://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-potomac/season-3/episode-8/videos/that-umbrella-momen...

I remember when this happened.  

I am shocked at the number of people on social media who are condoning what Monique did and feel that Candiace deserved what she got.  

@Lipstickdiva 

I KNOW!

i belong to a few fb bravo groups where some dont think monique did anything wrong. sorry, but putting your hands on anyone is wrong and monique should have walked away. they were both verbally trading jabs and insults. monique took it to another level that was inappropriate.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

S5 - E10

Sorry...Not Sorry

Karen hosts the ladies to hear Monique’s side of what happened at the winery, meanwhile Candiace seeks therapy to deal with the aftermath of the altercation. Monique attempts to apologize for getting physical, but her account of the sequence of events leaves a bad taste in some of the ladies’ mouths.
Air Date: 10/04/2020
"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

gizelle bringing her security guard to that meeting with monique was so funny!

monique really did not seem to have any remorse.

Honored Contributor

Monique did not seem to have any remorse, shame yes but no remorse. I think Monique is so angry because of her alleged affair, that she just lashed out and it really went way too far. She should do a Dorinda and take a season off and get her head together and her marriage...

It seems also that Candiace takes no blame for being an instigator, which she clearly is-not that Monique is justified in her behavior becuase sheis definitely NOT! However Candiace needs to take some of the blame by goading her on and we all know she is really good at that from past episodes and past encounters!

Gizelle was just trying to be funny and shady, and I still don't care for her!

I think Monique leaves this season because if you notice when they were showing future episodes, she wasn't in any of them!

It looks like there might be a little break with this one, usually they show previews to the coming week, but whenever they show previews for the whole season, it seems like there is a few weeks where it isn't on!

Honored Contributor

I started to see some stuff on social media about these rumors.  I'm not sure if this is true or just people talking but here is what I read.

Supposedly Monique's friend Gigi started all of this.  Then Gizelle wanted to start a rumor about Monique's baby not being Chris'. Candiace did an Instagram live spilling all of this.  Candiace claimed during that Insta Live that she told Gizelle Chase looks just like Chris so that rumor wasn't going to work and the producers gave Gizelle a no on that storyline.  In order to get around the producers, Gizelle told Charisse about this rumor so Charisse could spread it.

Somewhere in all of this, this Gigi began contacting other castmates and producers telling them that Monique didn't have a miscarriage, she terminated the pregnancy because that was the baby that wasn't Chris'.  Again the producers basically told Gigi to hit the road and they weren't bringing this to the show.

Monique was on WWHL last night and she brought up the rumor about the baby not being Chris'. She said that is the rumor that has her so upset, not the cheating rumor.  But the rumor about her baby not being Chris' isn't brought up on the show so people think she's this upset because she's accused of having an affair.  She said she will address all of this during the reunion and she said she sent a bunch of texts to Andy explaining everything to him, which Andy said he didn't know about.     

Trusted Contributor

Yes clearly on the show Monique showed no remorse.  The final shot was very funny,  when Karen told her she had to work on her temper and she came back with others need to watch watch what they provoke and smiled.  

Clearly they showed she was lying.  I think Karen tried to set up a good intervention and had good recommendations.  It's interesting how they all chose sides.  I think Candace should dial it back a bit,  but Monique was 100% to blame and should have taken full responsibility.

I also watch WWHL.  Monique was a little more remorceful now.  It isn't really clear is she filmed the rest of the season.  She clearly twice talked about what she was going to do at the reuion.  So she is trying to make sure she is back at the reunion. 

I guess this is what the Housewifes has become the last few years,  "outsiders"  bringing forward these rumors about the ladies.  I really wish the show would get away from these "rumors"  for the drama. 

Honored Contributor

I agree that Candiace definitely doesn't see any problem with what she does but as I've said, I do think Monique is 100% to blame for what went down.  When she was with her therapist and he asked her if she felt she had any responsibility in what happened she said no. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Wow! Last night that was quite some party for a 3 month old! LOL! Actually it was very beautiful, but I kept wondering about that little baby-wasn't she so tired? that was a lot! I also felt really bad about Wendy's husband's family not coming......That is so sad.....They have a beautiful family......

Ashley's mother is very strange to me........Just had to put that out there.......It will be interesting to see how all of this works out for both Ashley and Michael and Monique and Candiace, since all of this took place a year ago already! We already know that Ashley stays with Michael and is pregnant again!