Honored Contributor

Re: real housewives of potomac.....SEASON 5, 2020....news, spoilers, gossip

I also always thought that if you touched the other person, you were fired, I remember hearing that but if you look over time, it hasn't happened!

The RHOA had plenty of fights

The RHONJ also had more than their fair share of fights, and hair pulling, and I think The RHOC came real close to a couple of physical altercations as well.

Candiace had that knife episode last season with Ashley as well.....I guess we'll see how this plays out the rest of this season!  

Honored Contributor

jamal bryant has five children......a 22 year old daughter, his three daughters with gizelle (15 and twin 14 year olds), and a 5 year old son.

https://www.the-sun.com/news/1543875/jamal-bryant-kids-family-wife-networth/

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

jamal bryant has five children......a 22 year old daughter, his three daughters with gizelle (15 and twin 14 year olds), and a 5 year old son.

@sunshine45 -So Jamal never had any other children whil married to Gizelle then? They have been divorced for quite a while, so the 5 year old wasn't with someone behind her back, I wonder who her father was referring to? Unless he was just referring to the affairs Jamal has had?   

Valued Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

@sunshine45 wrote:

@sunshine45 -So Jamal never had any other children whil married to Gizelle then? They have been divorced for quite a while, so the 5 year old wasn't with someone behind her back, I wonder who her father was referring to? Unless he was just referring to the affairs Jamal has had?   

from what I've read, he's very good at having facts scrubbed ~ and he doesn't acknowledge his children until he's been sued. Nice guy, right? No wonder Gizelle's daughters aren't happy with this situation. 

I didn't realize that he cheated on her before they ever got married ~ and good for her father for not even attending their wedding. She's a fool. 

Honored Contributor

Gizelle said he was a cheater so I'm betting her fathered some children while married to Gizelle.

Honored Contributor

a cheater doesnt necessarily mean he fathered children with someone while he was married to gizelle.....although it COULD mean that he slept with multiple people. Smiley Wink

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

monique has major anger management issues.

remember this from season 3?

https://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-potomac/season-3/episode-8/videos/that-umbrella-momen...

Trusted Contributor

I bet Gizelle was glad the fight was on the same night her father was on.  I don't think I like her ex-husband, she should listen to her father and children.  I don't get why she can't find a "better" man.  I think she is very pretty, smart and funny.  She appears to be a good mother.  I can't believe she can't find someone else.  The restaurant scene with her daughters and ex-husband just seemed odd.

Respected Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@Travone , Candiace is a former Miss United States, not Miss USA.  They are 2 different pageants.  Smiley Happy

Thankd @Lipstickdiva I didn't know there was a difference.  I didn't even know there was a Miss United States and a Miss World.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@sunshine45 wrote:

a cheater doesnt necessarily mean he fathered children with someone while he was married to gizelle.....although it COULD mean that he slept with multiple people. Smiley Wink

N/M.  I misread