Honored Contributor

Re: real housewives of potomac.....SEASON 5, 2020....news, spoilers, gossip

@TurnerGal wrote:

@sunshine45 wrote:

no potomac tonight......labor day break.

It's on tonight,  check it out.  What I like about Potomac is it has humor and it's entertaining.  Beverly Hills and New York have both been hard to watch this year.  I know I need some humor for 2020 and I enjoy Potomac.

S5 - E6

The Text Heard 'Round the Lake House

The ladies host a pageant to help pass the time at Monique’s lake house. Meanwhile, Monique's frustration with her husband Chris’ lack of support grows. Wendy and Ashley make amends, but Wendy’s sudden turn leaves Karen questioning her authenticity. Candiace's world is turned upside down when she receives a shocking text about one of the ladies' husband, leaving her contemplating whether or not to break the news.
Aired: 09/06/2020
"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

big news.......

ashley is pregnant with baby number 2! due february 2021.

https://www.eonline.com/news/1185909/rhops-ashley-darby-is-pregnant-with-baby-no-2

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Trusted Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

big news.......

https://www.eonline.com/news/1185909/rhops-ashley-darby-is-pregnant-with-baby-no-2

Yes -- I just read this, I guess I shouldn't be surprised but I am, she knows who Michael is and it doesn't seem to be a problem.   I think she needs to move on,  but now that she is preganant that won't happen.

Honored Contributor

@TurnerGal wrote:

@sunshine45 wrote:

big news.......

Yes -- I just read this, I guess I shouldn't be surprised but I am, she knows who Michael is and it doesn't seem to be a problem.   I think she needs to move on,  but now that she is preganant that won't happen.

@TurnerGal @sunshine45 Yes, I just read that this morning! I am kind of surprised seeing as how Michael doesn't seem to be faithful to her, but she obviously doesn't care or she loves him and can forgive him each and every time-who knows? 

Honored Contributor

I suspect Ashley and Michael have an arrangement of some sort.  I've always thought Ashley looks to Michael more as a father figure than a husband and I've always wondered if that has to do with the horrible, non-existent relationship she has with her father.  In fact, I seem to recall that Michael even resembles her father.  Or am I remembering wrong?

Anyhow, it appears the arrangement works for Ashley. She wanted babies and now she has them.  I'm guessing Ashley loves Michael but isn't in love with him.  

Honored Contributor

S5 - E8

Serving up Betrayals

Ashley confronts Michael about the blog rumors, and inadvertently reveals intimate details about their sex life. Gizelle corrals the ladies together for a wine tasting to celebrate her literary award, but the celebration is quickly halted when tension escalates to an alarming level.
Air Date: 09/20/2020
Honored Contributor

Oh Boy! I must say RHOP is very very good this season! Candiace and Monique though-what a mess....They both were yelling over each other and every person in the restaurant stopped what they were doing and were watching! I wonder if these women ever get embarassed by their behavior afterwards?

But  Ashley and her husband-Wow!!!!! I can't believe Ashley admitted all of that to the women last night! Her husband is definitely a strange one!I wonder if he is one of those men that claim to have a Sex addiction?

Ashley told him no more threesomes.....I don't know why but I was really shocked to find that out about their marriage! And now she is pregnant again? I don't have high hopes for their marriage to make it. He just can't seem to stay away from S*e*x*u*a*l encounters....... Unbelievable!!!What did everyone else think?

Esteemed Contributor

I have always liked Ashley and was always rooting for their marriage but this was a shocker.  So, they apparently have some sort of open marriage.  Didn't she say that she also has a girlfriend that she has been intimate with the whole time.  I don't, for a minute, believe that "Nothing happened" between Michael and the girl in the hotel because he was too drunk and passed out.  Nope....not buying it.

I'm not a Candiace fan whatsoever but Monique does carry things a bit too far (as well as Candiace).  I'm looking forward to seeing just what exactly went down on next week's episode.  From what I've heard, I understand Monique struck first.  I don't condone violence but I would also slap somebody's hand away if they were waving it close to my face/eye and apparently Candiace was doing that.  Again, I'll just have to wait to see what actually occurred next week.

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Honored Contributor

@shoptilyadropagain wrote:

I have always liked Ashley and was always rooting for their marriage but this was a shocker.  So, they apparently have some sort of open marriage.  Didn't she say that she also has a girlfriend that she has been intimate with the whole time.  I don't, for a minute, believe that "Nothing happened" between Michael and the girl in the hotel because he was too drunk and passed out.  Nope....not buying it.

I'm not a Candiace fan whatsoever but Monique does carry things a bit too far (as well as Candiace).  I'm looking forward to seeing just what exactly went down on next week's episode.  From what I've heard, I understand Monique struck first.  I don't condone violence but I would also slap somebody's hand away if they were waving it close to my face/eye and apparently Candiace was doing that.  Again, I'll just have to wait to see what actually occurred next week.

@shoptilyadropagain They are deadly together(Monique and Candiace)...Monique seems like she has to have the last word, and Candiace is an instigator.....Bad combo! It will be interesting next week to see what happens, notice they didn't show any previews!??

I like Ashley as well, and I think she must really love this man, but I don't for one second believe nothing happened either. People use that I was so drunk line way too often! lol!Apparently Ashley would pick out a woman that she was attracted to, and her and Michael would invite the woman into their bedroom! Unbeleivable, or maybe not? lol.......

Honored Contributor

I don't believe Ashley said she has a girlfriend she has been with the entire time.  I believe she said she and Michael have had threesomes in the past but that she and Michael are now monogomous and she did say if she finds out anything more, their marriage is over.

I don't for a minute believe nothing happened between Michael and that woman either.  And even if it didn't, I wanted to jump through my tv and slap him silly.  Ashley had just given birth and he "had needs" that she wasn't meeting.  Cut me a break.  He couldn't go without after his wife gave birth?  What a disgusting excuse of a human being. 

I've never been a Candiace fan and I still don't know if she really went after a friendship with Charisse after the rumors about Monique's affair or if that is all made up. Ashley can spread some stories and Gizelle's mouth runs like a bad toilet.  That aside, Monique definitely has an ax to grind with Candiace and has been extremely rude.

In fact, I think Monique is miserable in her own marriage and is starting to lash out at other people.  It has to be a kick in the gut to only sell 20 tickets to an event that holds 300. She's put a lot of time and money into this business and her husband doesn't seem supportive at all.  He's another one that seems like an overgrown baby in need of being taken care of all the time.

Bravo sure has dragged this physical altercation out throughout the entire season.  They have been showing snippets since before the season even began.  I'm ready for them to air the entire thing. 

Before the season aired, not only was Monique on the outs with Candiace but she also wasn't speaking to Gizelle.