Honored Contributor

Re: real housewives of potomac.....SEASON 5, 2020....news, spoilers, gossip

Reunion Part 3
The Real Housewives of Potomac: Season 5, Episode 22

A heated exchange ensues between Chris Samuels and Chris Bassett; Karen and Ray Huger talk about the status of their relationship; Ray makes a surprise announcement; Robyn shares her feelings about where she and Juan stand with their marriage plans.

December 27, 2020
9pm ET
"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Trusted Contributor

Any comments? 

Well Monique did finally apologize.  Her husband went a little over board.  Obviously this entire story line about their son and trainer is understandably difficult.  The Samuels really wanted to take it out on the Housewives.  They really went after Gizelle,  although having the body guard was again a little over board. Without the other two husbands there,  it put a lot of heat on Chris S.  I just hope all of this will be done next season.  When there is one story line a show focuses on all season it over stays it's welcome.  Have a read a few different things about if Monique will or will not return.  

Honored Contributor

I did watch Part 3 of the reunion, and yes- Chris went overboard with his anger, I am glad he was able to dial it back and see his error and apologize.....Gizelle as usual went overboard with a bodyguard, just trying to garner attention......Although after that all came out about Jamal, she was very very quiet the remainder of the reunion....Will be interesting to see where their relationship is next season!

I have read that Monique has quit, and will not return, and I am not surprised, that had to take a big toll on her and her family, and I hope she continues with her counseling. I like Monique, and thought she brought a breathe of fresh air to the show, but she was wrong in putting her hands on another person, and hopefully she has learned from this, and will continue to prosper!

I still don't and probably never will like Candiace, she is an instigator, a spoiled brat, and never fesses up when she is wrong, and I hope by next season she has finished crying!

I am glad the husbands were able to put aside their differences and move past it, very mature! 

It will be interesting next season who they bring in to replace Monique, hopefully not Charisse. 

Trusted Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

I did watch Part 3 of the reunion, and yes- Chris went overboard with his anger, I am glad he was able to dial it back and see his error and apologize.....Gizelle as usual went overboard with a bodyguard, just trying to garner attention......Although after that all came out about Jamal, she was very very quiet the remainder of the reunion....Will be interesting to see where their relationship is next season!

I have read that Monique has quit, and will not return, and I am not surprised, that had to take a big toll on her and her family, and I hope she continues with her counseling. I like Monique, and thought she brought a breathe of fresh air to the show, but she was wrong in putting her hands on another person, and hopefully she has learned from this, and will continue to prosper!

I still don't and probably never will like Candiace, she is an instigator, a spoiled brat, and never fesses up when she is wrong, and I hope by next season she has finished crying!

I am glad the husbands were able to put aside their differences and move past it, very mature! 

It will be interesting next season who they bring in to replace Monique, hopefully not Charisse. 

I agree with everything you said.  I never liked Charisse hopefully she will not be back.  I think someone younger in her 30's or 40's.   I originally liked Monique also.  I wonder if the Samuels will regret going on this show.  I think it hurt them more than helped them.  The "Housewives" bring you fame and attention,  but for many of them it doesn't end well.