Honored Contributor

Re: real housewives of potomac...SEASON 3 2018....news, spoilers, gossip

[ Edited ]

@CANDLEQUEEN   thanks. I enjoyed reading your synopsis as I usually do. I haven't watched yet so no comments on last night's show but a thought about Ray and Karen ~ I have never gotten the impression that Ray is really into Karen. He seems to tolerate/pacify/accommodate her but I don't feel affection. Maybe that's his way.

Other thoughts on The Hugers? Anyone?

~~~"Patience is the power to do nothing when doing something won't do anything but make everything worse"~~~
Honored Contributor

@Tique. That is very interesting, with regards to the Hugers. I will have to pay more attention, I guess...Maybe he really isn't in to her, she is so spoiled acting, and so very materialistic and judgemental, maybe that is not him at all......  

Honored Contributor

I think Karen was drunk at that dinner when she started going after Robyn.

I think Ashley is turning into an unlikeable little pot-stirrer.  She threw it out that Monique had 4 drinks then when it was brought up while Ashley and Monique were both sitting there, she acted like she didn't remember saying that number.   

Why is Charisse on so much? 

Still just do not like Candiace. 

Honored Contributor

I truly don't know why I even watch this show as most are very unlikeable.  I do like Monique somewhat, but I'm over how busy and tired she is.  PUHHHHHHLEEZEEEE!!! My mother had 9 children by 36 years of age and she ran my dad's court reporting business out of her kitchen.  His office was in the basement.  She was busy and she was tired.  That's was busy looks like.  My mother had no nanny, no cook and no housekeeper. 

Monique does crack me up at times, and I don't think she has a mean-spirited heart, but I'm over how she needs to get some rest and is so tired and needs help.  

I like Ashley, but she is beginning to become a pot stirrer.  She needs the money and this show.  Karen, Robyn and that snotty Giselle are just annoying.  And, don't even get me started on Charisse.  She is REALLY annoying.

I quit watching Atlanta years ago.  I'm still going to watch this, but it is my least fav of all the franchises.  Heck, I liked Dallas and DC and few did.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

Speaking of, is there no more Dallas? 

Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

Speaking of, is there no more Dallas? 

dallas will be coming back sometime in late july or august i believe. probably when new york or potomac is ending.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

Karen really? She wants to develop a perfume. Does she know how many well known celebrities have failed in the fragrance arena? They at least have name recognition going for them.

Ashley's mom. I dislike her more each time I see her. Why is she so upset that Michael won't call her back. Why should he? Her mom seems like she is unstable. At the very least, she expects to be taken care of.

Charisse again. Has she missed even one episode?

~~~"Patience is the power to do nothing when doing something won't do anything but make everything worse"~~~
Honored Contributor

@Tique

i have only watched part of it. it was one of those nights that i kept getting interrupted, but i sure did hear a lot of yelling, especially at the end.

i just wonder how successful karen can be.

you are right.....charisse has been on a lot. i wonder just why she was demoted? maybe her divorce is in full swing and she didnt want cameras on her all the time?

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

I am also starting to dislike how Ashley's mom is making her daughter so uncomfortable. It seems to me like she may have a problem(mental illness-maybe). I really wish Ashley would stop arguing with her and just come out and say if you are moving by yourself, we will continue to help you as long as you are helping yourself. However if your deadbeat boyfriend is moving with you-you both are on your own! I know easier said than done, especially when it is your family!

Karen seems like she is grasping for straws, by starting this fragrance line...It is very difficult, so who knows if she will end up being successful?

There was a lot of yelling and screaming as Monique and Ashley got into a huge argument and Karen kicked them all out, and then Robyn got involved, so now it is Monique and Robyn in a huge argument with lots of yelling and screaming...

I have always liked Robyn, but not this season, she seems like this season she is stirring up a lot of trouble, just like Ashley.....  

Next week looks to be more of the same......

Honored Contributor

I watched last night.  I was bored with it.  I can understand Monique being upset with Ashley for insinuating that Monique had drank too much and that was a reason for the car crash.  Then it came out, I think by Monique, that Ashley had 4 beers then drove home.  Ashley responded by saying she didn't crash her car though.   Newsflash to Ashely.  Drinking 4 beers is way too many to have and then drive.  Had she been stopped for anything, no doubt she would have been over the legal limit. That makes me so angry.

That fragrance dinner though was something else.  What is with these women all showing up with everything hanging out?  Candiace's outfit was just bad.  Why would you attend something like that in such an outfit?

Robyn isn't likeable to me this year either.  I don't know why she got so involved in an argument that was between Ashley and Monique.  It escalated to the point where Robyn got right in Monique's face and now they are at each other.