Honored Contributor

Re: real housewives of potomac...SEASON 3 2018....@news, spoilers, gossip

Image result for jamal bryant's wife

Picture taken when Gizelle was still married. I like the darker hair much better.

~~~"Patience is the power to do nothing when doing something won't do anything but make everything worse"~~~
Honored Contributor

Wow! Her looks have changed a bit! I like the darker hair better as well.Same for Robyn. Just a bit darker for her would be prettier too.

Honored Contributor

I forgot to mention this the week it happened. I was thinking the same thing as Monique when I heard Giselle reading portions of her book. She was stumbling over the words and it seemed like it was something she hadn't even seen before - let alone read. She might not be the right choice for the audio version of her book.

~~~"Patience is the power to do nothing when doing something won't do anything but make everything worse"~~~
Honored Contributor

Ladies am I wrong here? I feel like I'm seeing Charisse more now that she's a "friend" than when she was a housewife.

Honored Contributor

will watch it after american idol. Smiley Happy

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

I missed part of last week's episode, but I did dvr it.  I don't blame Michael for not wanting to enable Ashley's mother any longer.  If her boyfriend wasn't such a deadbeat, Michael probably would be willing to continue paying as long as she was working and trying to make ends meet.

I'm sure Michael doesn't like knowing he's supporting a deadbeat boyfriend.

Ashley is a good daughter, but she has to stay firm.  I'd think MIchael would let her mother live with them for awhile as long as she was getting back on her feet--IF she dumped the boyfriend.

I think Ashley is cute, and I also like Monique.  Monique cracks me up about how busy she is--no job, etc.  Yes, she has children, and they take a lot of time, but she's not out 8 to 5.  I'm sure her housekeeper helps.  She truly is living the high life, but I wonder how long it will last.  Some of these types of characters fall and fall fast.  I hope not for their sake.   Her husband seems like a really nice guy.

The jury is still out on the pageant queen.  

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

Re: real housewives of potomac...SEASON 3 2018....news, spoilers, gossip

I didn't see the show but saw some of WWHL.  Karen either put weight back on or something else happened because her breasts looked huge again. Neither she nor Candiace came across as likable to me.   

Honored Contributor

Watched Sunday Night! Glad it is on earlier now that Atlanta is off. I started off liking the new Housewife, and I do like her, but I can see where she would become very annoying, she seems VERY materialistic, but her finance does not seem like that at all. He just seems like a regular, nice guy...

Plus the arguing with Giselle and Charisse was ridiculous. I mean, really you start talking about their clothes and hair-just stick to the facts!!!!!!lol! 

She seems very pampered and spoiled, and I think she can relate to Monique and Ashley, but she is going to continue having a hard time with the other ladies!!!!!

Robyn isn't adding much to the group this season! 

Honored Contributor

I watched and I just do not like Candiace. She is just over the top, too much.  Ashley has turned into a little pot stirrer and IMO seems to love when the women are arguing. 

Charisse asking the question about Candiace's ring was not a legitimate question but she seemed like she was joking when she asked and Candiace didn't have a problem at the time.  As much as I dislike Charisse, I do agree that if Candiace had a problem, why didn't she say anything at the time?  My guess is because she wanted it brought up while everyone was there.

Gizelle gets worse and worse and more annoying by the minute.  Robyn seems like she's just taking up space on the show with nothing going on.

I wonder if Monique was tipsy/drunk when she got in that accident?  

Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

I watched and I just do not like Candiace. She is just over the top, too much.  Ashley has turned into a little pot stirrer and IMO seems to love when the women are arguing. 

Charisse asking the question about Candiace's ring was not a legitimate question but she seemed like she was joking when she asked and Candiace didn't have a problem at the time.  As much as I dislike Charisse, I do agree that if Candiace had a problem, why didn't she say anything at the time?  My guess is because she wanted it brought up while everyone was there.

Gizelle gets worse and worse and more annoying by the minute.  Robyn seems like she's just taking up space on the show with nothing going on.

I wonder if Monique was tipsy/drunk when she got in that accident?  

I agree Lipstick Diva....Candiace should have said something right away to Charisse....I do think Monique was pretty tipsy.....She blames it on not enough sleep though! lol!

Ashley is a little pot stirrer. She likes all of that drama-probably cements her spot on the show as well......Robyn better get some action going! Giselle is just too much..........