Honored Contributor

Re: real housewives of potomac...SEASON 3 2018....news, spoilers, gossip

@winamac1 wrote:

I think I quit watching a lot of last season due to that annoying Charisse.  I guess they booted her.

@winamac1 I  will watch the episode tonight. I agree with you on Giselle though, she is pretty but I do not care for her personality, she is nasty most of the time........And she thinks so highly of herself as well......

Ashley is so pretty, and I love her hair also, especially when it is blown out, it is actually all of her own hair too....She and Robyn both, I remember reading an article about them all and their hair, Monique, Giselle, and Karen all have weaves......I like Monique as well-she is very real, a little materlialistic, but she is real, and seems to really love her husband and family.......To me Karen seems like she is always having to prove something to everyone, thus the expensive car, and bigger house, even when they are having financial troubles........ 

Honored Contributor

Charisse has been demoted to Friend of the Housewives!!!!So she will be on this season, but not as much......

Honored Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

Charisse has been demoted to Friend of the Housewives!!!!So she will be on this season, but not as much......

Good!  I never cared for Charisse!

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@sissel wrote:

Karen & her husband are shady people. If my husband owed taxes & didn't tell me I would be screaming also what wife doesn't have her name on ALL accounts?  I see every bill know all accounts in my house. Karen's husband just gives into her, he needs to get a backbone & tell her we can't afford it. I know Karen's car must be a lease also giving the wives champagne at the meeting, what is going on?  I know these shows are taped several months ago, wonder what happened with the taxes. 

A lot of married couples keep separate bank accounts.  Some keep separate and have a joint one as well and some only have their own individual accounts.

I don't think it's out of the ordinary for business stuff to be kept separate, especially since Karen isn't involved with the business at all.   

i dont think it is unusual to have separate and/or joint accounts either. i DO think it is unusual if a wife says she has no idea that her husband is in financial trouble.  even when my ex and i had separate accounts and a joint account i handled all of them.......same as now for myself and my s/o...... i make it my business to know what is going on.

any woman who turns a blind eye to what is going on around her is not being smart, whether it be business or personal problems.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

Finally watched the episode last night, and boy Karen has some serious problems!!!! Who was the guy sitting there? How bizarre....She didn't allow the women to even talk........Why won't she just be honest?She knows that that is the reason they moved from Potomac....Why not just say yes, it is...That is what happens when you put too much emphasis on material things, then when they are gone you can't handle it.........I don't blame the women for questioning her, it isn't really their business but she is making it everyone's business.....

Honored Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

@winamac1 wrote:

I think I quit watching a lot of last season due to that annoying Charisse.  I guess they booted her.

@winamac1 I  will watch the episode tonight. I agree with you on Giselle though, she is pretty but I do not care for her personality, she is nasty most of the time........And she thinks so highly of herself as well......

Ashley is so pretty, and I love her hair also, especially when it is blown out, it is actually all of her own hair too....She and Robyn both, I remember reading an article about them all and their hair, Monique, Giselle, and Karen all have weaves......I like Monique as well-she is very real, a little materlialistic, but she is real, and seems to really love her husband and family.......To me Karen seems like she is always having to prove something to everyone, thus the expensive car, and bigger house, even when they are having financial troubles........ 

@CANDLEQUEEN

I can't stand Karen.  She's such a wannabe.  Monique does appear materialistic, but I like that seems authentic and what you see is what you get.  Ashley is kind of like that too.  Ashley is gorgeous.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

hello to all who are watching the potomac ladies this season.  episode 3 aired on sunday, 4/15/18. i was not around to watch the show so i need to play catch up. did anyone watch this weeks episode yet? i was able to catch part two of the rhoa reunion episode and it was GOOD! looking forward to part 3.

episode 2 had a 1.23 million rating.

SEASON 3, EPISODE 3

MEME YOUR BUSINESS

http://www.bravotv.com/sites/nbcubravotv/files/styles/card-thumbnail--computer/public/bravo_video_thumbnails/NBCU_Bravo/803/623/180406_3696910_Is_Monique_Samuels_Running_Her_Own_Fan_Pages.jpg?itok=ycKkrwbP

robyn accuses monique of running her own fan pages.

http://www.bravotv.com/sites/nbcubravotv/files/styles/card-thumbnail--computer/public/bravo_video_thumbnails/NBCU_Bravo/361/275/180413_3701701_Gizelle_Bryant_s_Hashtags_Go_Way_Wrong_for_K.jpg?itok=vVCGnjeb

karen did not appreciate gizelles #freeuncleben hashtags and gizelle says that karen has lost her sense of humor.

http://www.bravotv.com/sites/nbcubravotv/files/styles/card-thumbnail--computer/public/bravo_video_thumbnails/NBCU_Bravo/799/719/180406_3696908_Michael_Encourages_Ashley_to_Have_a_Serious_.jpg?itok=6HifA7pz

michael encourages ashley to have a serious talk with her mother.

Gizelle leaves Karen’s “Press Conference” earlier than expected, but not before revealing a special message that left everyone in shock. Meanwhile, Ashley finds herself in a tough situation after Michael continues to pressure her to cut financial ties with her mother. Robyn and Juan get acclimated in their new home, as Candiace tries to adjust to her overbearing mother being in town. Monique throws Chris a fabulous party for his 40th birthday, but things quickly go left when a three-way fight between Robyn, Ashley and Monique gets out of hand.

AIRED: Apr 15 10/9c

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@sunshine45     I watched it. The most interesting thing to me that came out was up to this point it seemed like Michael objected to Ashley helping her mother out. That's not the complete truth. Michael was ok with Ashley buying her mom a house but the condition was she was supposed to dump the loser man she's been with for 15+ years. She didn't do that so Michael feels like she {the mom} has reneged on her deal so he doesn't want to continue to pay for her and the man who's living off her. I happen to agree with Michael on that.

The major event was Monique's husband's BD party. As usual the ladies had drama. From the beginning Robyn said she didn't want to go. She should have stuck to that because she keeps making herself look really bad.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Honored Contributor

One last thing: I think there is some kind of abuse in Ashley's mom's relationship. I don't remember if that was actually stated or something caused me to think that.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Respected Contributor

My husband had checking accts. if my name is 1st it's me he has his name 1st so his acct. we do this incase of death. So either one can sign in case of death. I worked at at a bank & know this Karen acts so stupid her husband must told her stuff. Why didn't  Karen's husband come clean with money?