Honored Contributor

Re: real housewives of potomac...SEASON 3 2018....news, spoilers, gossip

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

I watched last night.  I was bored with it.  I can understand Monique being upset with Ashley for insinuating that Monique had drank too much and that was a reason for the car crash.  Then it came out, I think by Monique, that Ashley had 4 beers then drove home.  Ashley responded by saying she didn't crash her car though.   Newsflash to Ashely.  Drinking 4 beers is way too many to have and then drive.  Had she been stopped for anything, no doubt she would have been over the legal limit. That makes me so angry.

That fragrance dinner though was something else.  What is with these women all showing up with everything hanging out?  Candiace's outfit was just bad.  Why would you attend something like that in such an outfit?

Robyn isn't likeable to me this year either.  I don't know why she got so involved in an argument that was between Ashley and Monique.  It escalated to the point where Robyn got right in Monique's face and now they are at each other.         

@Lipstickdiva. I almost think that Robyn is trying to stay on the show, so she has to manufacture drama in her life....Since there really isn't any, she is getting in the middle of everyone else's arguments. Monique should have pulled Ashley aside and had a private talk about it anyways.Also have any of these ladies heard of calling a taxi when you drink like that? That makes me mad being on the road after 4 drinks!!!!!

Honored Contributor

For me last night's episode was the best one so far this season. No Ashley's mom. Just a little of the conclusion of Karen's fragrance party. Not sure what is going on with Gizelle but it looks like Sherman is history although from the previews we'll be meeting his ex-wife.

The most time was spent on Robyn and Juan. That was the first time  I felt Juan had any kind of feelings for Robyn. Not sure it was love but at least he seemed to b present. Anxious to hear what everyone thought about the Medium/reading.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Honored Contributor

potomac is on tonight ladies! i caught a bit of it, but will watch the rerun.

also on tonight.......andys 50th birthday celebration on watch what happens live.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Watched Potomac last night.......I just really do not care for Giselle at all, she is very unlikeable to me. Also Robyn this season is unlikeable as well, they both seem like they are looking for things to start arguments with.

Ashley, while very gorgeous, seems very devious to me, like she can't be trusted...... So far this season Charisse is not bothering me, maybe because she isn't on very much, Monique is not bothering me either, Candiace and her mother can go.I am so sick of hearing about how domineering her mother is-how can her fiance stand it?

Also to me she and her fiance don't seem like a match-he seems way too nice for her. She seems very high maintenance.....Karen is kind of keeping low key so far this season as well, probably as to not draw too much attention to herself....

Oh well those are my thoughts........lol! 

Honored Contributor

I didn't get to see it last night.  I DVRd it. 

I did watch Andy's 50th b-day party and thought that was a total bust. 

Honored Contributor

@sunshine45    are you still watching?

Over the past couple of weeks it's been nice seeing Robyn and Juan getting along so well. They both seemed genuinely concerned about Robyn the night she was supposed to be coming with Sherman and ended up alone.

Last night's show was revealing - seeing who picked Robyn's event and who picked Karen's. I would have picked Robyn's because this was something she actually initiated while Monique's was a charity  she supported and they were giving her an award. Big difference but at least both of the ladies were supported.  Bit of juicy info that came out about Gizelle knowing Sherman's ex, Kyndall, before she started dating Sherman. That's taboo in a lot of circles. Don't understand why Charisse seemed so bothered by Monique knowing Kyndall. Maybe Charisse is worried Kyndall might get a spot next season.

Michael doesn't want to have a child. He is going to keep stringing Ashley along because there's always going to be a reason why "now isn't the right time".

Candiace adds nothing to this show. They can drop her at the end of the season.

Honored Contributor

@Tique wrote:

@sunshine45    are you still watching?

Over the past couple of weeks it's been nice seeing Robyn and Juan getting along so well. They both seemed genuinely concerned about Robyn the night she was supposed to be coming with Sherman and ended up alone.

Last night's show was revealing - seeing who picked Robyn's event and who picked Karen's. I would have picked Robyn's because this was something she actually initiated while Monique's was a charity  she supported and they were giving her an award. Big difference but at least both of the ladies were supported.  Bit of juicy info that came out about Gizelle knowing Sherman's ex, Kyndall, before she started dating Sherman. That's taboo in a lot of circles. Don't understand why Charisse seemed so bothered by Monique knowing Kyndall. Maybe Charisse is worried Kyndall might get a spot next season.

Michael doesn't want to have a child. He is going to keep stringing Ashley along because there's always going to be a reason why "now isn't the right time".

Candiace adds nothing to this show. They can drop her at the end of the season.

@Tique@sunshine45. I watched, and to me it seemed like Charisse was a little jealous of Monique knowing Kendall, also may be worried about Kendall securing a spot for next season. Candiace to me seems like a spoiled brat who doesn't really love her fiance....I do like that Robyn and Juan are getting along better, but I wish that Robyn would stop being so negative and argumentative.....Karen Huger is always going to be about herself, haven't these ladies realized that yet? Also Giselle is very unlikeable to me, very haughty acting, and just snotty-never cared for her.....She is gorgeous but only on the outside. I do like Monique and Ashley, but I feel bad for Ashley because her husband does not want a child with her......Maybe he is feeling that if something happens to their marriage, he doesn't want his child to be raised like Ashley was raised, but I can't see Ashley doing that ever to her child......He must not trust her...He needs therapy to get to the bottom of why he won;t have a child with her.....I don't see Candiace and her fiance making it to the altar......   

Honored Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN  you may be right about Michael. My thoughts are more basic. He's older, has grown children, and now wants to live his life without all of the stuff that goes with having a baby, toddler, adolescent, etc. Older men sometimes marry younger women knowing the women want to have a child and knowing they don't. Personal experience on that one.

As far as Candiace, wonder what her storyline will be after the big wedding. Sorry to say this but she doesn't seem to have any substance. I know. Most of them don't have a lot but they have something.

Robyn would be better off forming an alliance with someone other than/in addition to Gizelle. Robyn feeds off of Gizelle's negativity and the two of them together - well I'll just say, it ain't pretty.

Honored Contributor

@Tique. I didn't know about Michael's background and that he had been married before with grown children. I bet you are right then, in that he doesn't want to start all over with infants, diapers, mess and then the toddler stage....Plus I do think he worries about Ashley's mom and her influence......You are right in that Robyn should form more of a friendship with others instead of just depending on Giselle, whose negativity rubs off......

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@CANDLEQUEEN    Michael's info about his first marriage and children were mentioned when he and Ashley started appearing regularly. See the link below if interested.

Michael Darby