Honored Contributor

Re: real housewives of potomac....SEASON 2, 2017..."news," gossip, notes

hi ladies......it is potomac night tonight! the new show begins at 8pm et.  also on tonight is the show INVITE ONLY CABO. karen huger and monique samuels will be on watch what happens live tonight with andy.

i dont have last weeks ratings yet, but i do know that while RHOP began strong, but has definitely been slipping. the reunion was filmed last week, so we are in the home stretch......probably only 4 or 5 episodes left.

ENJOY!

SEASON 2, EPISODE 11

The Grand Dame Sham

rhop1.jpg

charisse and karen love a good fight.....especially when they are out in public.

rhop2.jpg

charisse and karen face off.

rhop3.jpg

karen has finally moved and the other potomac ladies are full of questions.

A sunset cruise hits rough waters when Charrisse confronts Karen about her overbearing hosting duties while in Bermuda. Robyn takes steps to open herself up to meeting new men and quickly becomes the Belle of Bermuda when she discovers many of them are interested in her. When the girls return to Potomac, Ashley discovers Michael has been making big changes at the restaurant without her knowledge. Meanwhile, Karen reveals she no longer resides at her coveted Potomac address, and the ladies are shocked and determined to find out why.

AIR DATE: Jun 18 8/7c

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

some of the guys on that boat trip are cute.....but some are STRANGE!

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

I enjoyed last night's episode, but what is going on with Karen?She seems so defensive about moving like it is a crime or something to downsize....Big Deal! A lot of people do it, but unfortunately to some people, material things are so important, that when they are taken away,they are so devastated like the house defined who they were or are....That is sad to me....The last two episodes should be interesting! It seems like their season went really quickly......

Honored Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN

believe me, the area she moved to......GREAT FALLS, VIRGINIA.......is a very nice area to live in! it is just a little more isolated from the very busy DC area and suburbs.

Honored Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

@CANDLEQUEEN

believe me, the area she moved to......GREAT FALLS, VIRGINIA.......is a very nice area to live in! it is just a little more isolated from the very busy DC area and suburbs.

Thanks Sunshine!!!!! Didn't this season seem to go by quickly? I can't believe we are at the end already.....I enjoyed this one much more this year than last year......

Esteemed Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

I enjoyed last night's episode, but what is going on with Karen?She seems so defensive about moving like it is a crime or something to downsize....Big Deal! A lot of people do it, but unfortunately to some people, material things are so important, that when they are taken away,they are so devastated like the house defined who they were or are....That is sad to me....The last two episodes should be interesting! It seems like their season went really quickly......

The ladies are wondering why she is downsizing if as she says her husband is the second Bill Gates. They think if you're that rich, you keep moving up, not down.

I thought it was funny the way they wish to "unseat" Karen as the Grand Dame of Potamac and give the title to Charisse.

Also the way Karen is moving into a "rental." Oh my, say it isn't so. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Next week is already the season finale.  That seems quick.

Karen's move does seem a little odd. She showed up after they got back and acted as if everyone should know she is now living in Great Falls.  LOL

What was odd to me was the fact that she was sitting in Bermuda and said her husband was at home and he had to pack everything up and get them moved while she was gone.  Even if she hired someone, I'd want to be there.  That's not something you pawn off on your husband. That's a big project. 

Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

Next week is already the season finale.  That seems quick.

Karen's move does seem a little odd. She showed up after they got back and acted as if everyone should know she is now living in Great Falls.  LOL

What was odd to me was the fact that she was sitting in Bermuda and said her husband was at home and he had to pack everything up and get them moved while she was gone.  Even if she hired someone, I'd want to be there.  That's not something you pawn off on your husband. That's a big project. 

I thought July 2nd was the season finale, no Next week already? Maybe this series isn't as long as the other established Housewive Franchises.....I do hope it comes back next season!

Honored Contributor

no episode next week (not sure why?)

last episode on july 2nd.

reunion begins july 9th.

only twelve regular episodes for season two. season one had ten regular episodes.

have to say i LOVED the champagne room.....it was gorgeous and inviting.

Honored Contributor

I don't care for Karen at all.  I think she's extremely haughty and pretentious. 

I think they are downsizing as there are financial problems.  She's the last person to let anyone know the truth!

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"