Honored Contributor

Re: real housewives of potomac....SEASON 2, 2017..."news," gossip, notes

So it sounds like you guys think the much-hyped jaw dropping announcement was that Ashley and Michael have separated?  That was a surprise to me-- somehow I thought they would stop short at something like that...

Was disappointed at what I saw of Juan (I missed part of it) because of his fencing and his obvious ambivalence.  Even if he plans on leaving when the boys are grown, can't he wholeheartedly love and support Robyn and his family in the meantime?  If they are trying to make it work for the sake of their little boys needing a present father, I can admire that.  But I feel he continually lets Robyn down publicly by giving her less than full support and allegiance.

Charisse looked more beautiful than I've ever seen her last night. 

Honored Contributor

Re: real housewives of potomac....SEASON 2, 2017..."news," gossip, notes

@Oznell wrote:

So it sounds like you guys think the much-hyped jaw dropping announcement was that Ashley and Michael have separated?  That was a surprise to me-- somehow I thought they would stop short at something like that...

Was disappointed at what I saw of Juan (I missed part of it) because of his fencing and his obvious ambivalence.  Even if he plans on leaving when the boys are grown, can't he wholeheartedly love and support Robyn and his family in the meantime?  If they are trying to make it work for the sake of their little boys needing a present father, I can admire that.  But I feel he continually lets Robyn down publicly by giving her less than full support and allegiance.

Charisse looked more beautiful than I've ever seen her last night. 

I agree Oznell. You put it so eloquently!!!!!