Honored Contributor

Re: real housewives of orange county SEASON 16 2020/2021 news, notes, gossip

@DREAMON wrote:

After seeing Noella on WWHL I believe she is on the show just for the drama that surrounds her. She didn't come off as one bit sincere or upset about her divorce. She is not a good actor.

I wouldn't be surprised if Noella and Niocole have substance abuse issues.

I think Gina looks great this season and agree that Emily has to size up about 2 sizes in her clothes. She is squeezing in to her clothes and it looks terrible.

Heather and Terry are obnoxious flaunters of their wealth. They think they are better than everyone else and don't try to hide it.

@DREAMON Yes that is the word I was looking for for describing Noella-insincere, she just seems as if she is acting! I, too wouldn't be at all surprised to find out that either of them are substance abusers.....They both act very very strange and out of it a lot of the time...  

Esteemed Contributor

You know how I feel about Noella and my suspicions this was the storyline she presented to get on the show...not a sincere bone in her body, but watching her on WWHL really seemed to confirm that.  I haven't watched this episode of the show, itself, yet.

And I don't know what it is but I find her really hard to watch all the way around.

Esteemed Contributor

Back to Noella..I finally got caught up and yes, this girl is basically storyline driven trying to pull every possible thing out to be the center.  Marital drama?  Check.  Fighting with the co-stars?  Check.  The hands gestures, the facial expressions...the outfits!!!!!!  The latest one with the under b**b...ugh.  It is like she took a class in reality TV 101...each time she got turned down for the show she studied up some more on the shows to see exactly what she needed to do.  Add to that her giving custody to her other kid's baby daddy becasue he wouldn't sign off to his kid being on the show, just a real class act all the way around.

Super Contributor

Watched since Season 1 but quit after my favs Tamara and Vicki got fired.....
Valued Contributor

Heather used to be one of my favorites but she has changed a lot and so has Terry. I think they need to go. Emily needs to size up on her clothes. How can she breathe with everything so tight???I thought I liked Noella but she seems strange and Heather's friend, Nicole is horrible. I think Vickie was more fun to watch.

Esteemed Contributor

@Baylie wrote:

Heather used to be one of my favorites but she has changed a lot and so has Terry. I think they need to go. Emily needs to size up on her clothes. How can she breathe with everything so tight???I thought I liked Noella but she seems strange and Heather's friend, Nicole is horrible. I think Vickie was more fun to watch.

I find Terry to be the very definition of smarmy.  He is on way too much IMO.

Honored Contributor

I think I'm out with this again.  Heather is not the least bit likeable.  She is over the top to the point of ridiculous.

I feel the same way about Noella.  She is a whackadoodle.

It's my understanding ratings for the show are terrible. 

Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

I think I'm out with this again.  Heather is not the least bit likeable.  She is over the top to the point of ridiculous.

I feel the same way about Noella.  She is a whackadoodle.

It's my understanding ratings for the show are terrible. 

@Lipstickdiva I can believe it. I saw a blip that Kelly Dodd is laughing saying I told you so to Andy that the ratings would tank without her! lol!

I don't think it has anything to do with her, just not a good crew! I was watching a couple of weeks ago, RHOC where it was 

Gretchen

Vickie 

Tamra

Alexis

Lori(I think her name was )

Jeana

That was really good.....I can't remember the year, but maybe 2006..That was a good group......Interesting, but not fighting every week!

They need to go back to the drawing board for this one next season, and get rid of the newbies and Heather-its not working at all.......

Esteemed Contributor

I think Heather and Noella are just trying too hard and Shannon is just Shannon and the others are background noise trying to squeeze in where they can.

I stopped watching because I was so sick of Kelly.  I think they need to put serious thought into what they want from these shows.  At the beginning it was fun, some drama, but not so scripted and wild.  Anymore it is a battle to see who play their roles the best.  Once Aviva threw her leg across the table (New York) that completely raised the bar for public displays I think.

In the real world none of those people would act the way they do in a public place or at a fabulous dinner party.  It is so wildly produced.  The only person that I think is probably spot on the person that was portrayed on the show is Kelly.  She has shown over and over again that she is really that obnoxious and rude.

Honored Contributor

@Wsmom wrote:

I think Heather and Noella are just trying too hard and Shannon is just Shannon and the others are background noise trying to squeeze in where they can.

I stopped watching because I was so sick of Kelly.  I think they need to put serious thought into what they want from these shows.  At the beginning it was fun, some drama, but not so scripted and wild.  Anymore it is a battle to see who play their roles the best.  Once Aviva threw her leg across the table (New York) that completely raised the bar for public displays I think.

In the real world none of those people would act the way they do in a public place or at a fabulous dinner party.  It is so wildly produced.  The only person that I think is probably spot on the person that was portrayed on the show is Kelly.  She has shown over and over again that she is really that obnoxious and rude.

@Wsmom I agree with you! Noella is trying to stay relevant, and Heather was probably told to bring the drama this season and she is overacting! I can do without them both!

I don't mind Shannon or Gina, even Dr Jen doesnt bother me too much, but Noella, Nicole and Heather can go!

They really need to do a total revamp of this one. Yes, when they Aviva did that-that set the bar way high for "Drama"....I don't mind some drama, but I don't watn to see week after week of nothing but arguing and fighting!