Honored Contributor

Re: real housewives of orange county SEASON 16 2020/2021 news, notes, gossip

[ Edited ]

Did anyone else read that Meghan King Edmond's recent marriage to Joe Biden's nephew is over after only 2 months?

Esteemed Contributor

When Emily turned around in that tight dress, it looked like she had a butt in the middle of her back. It looked awful.

She's not as thin as she thinks she is. It actually looks like she gained some weight back.

Respected Contributor

@Daisy Sunflower wrote:

When Emily turned around in that tight dress, it looked like she had a butt in the middle of her back. It looked awful.

She's not as thin as she thinks she is. It actually looks like she gained some weight back.

Woman LOL I thought something similar, looked like she was showing off her back cleavage.  I never saw anything like it!!  Woman Embarassed

Flowers are nature's way of laughing
Contributor

Hi, Daisy Sunflower:

I had to sign in just to say that I was thinking the same thing about that tight dress that Emily had on.  She also had to squeeze into that white dress for Shane's party, and couldn't bend down.  That looked so uncomfortable.  Don't beat me up.............

Trusted Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

Did anyone else read that Meghan King Edmond's recent marriage to Joe Biden's nephew is over after only 2 months?

I guess that is what happens when you marry someone you knew 3 weeks?

Respected Contributor

There's only one reason Heather would be so upset with Shannon. Drama for the show. But she should be directing her anger at Gina or even moreso Emily for ruining her party. I guess it's Shannon's turn to portray the villain this season.  And what kind of high-falutin, fancy-pants host kicks everyone out of her house? I really wish Shannon would quit apologizing already, but I guess they do what the producers tell them to do.

Just like Erika Jane, what is Heather even threatening, er promising? Is she going to have Shannon whacked? Maybe she thinks she has the power to get her kicked off the show?  

Last season I really warmed up to Gina and she was my favorite. I'm not liking her so far this year. I never liked Emily and Heather is insufferable. 

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Sweet James has posted something on instagram or one of the platforms.    The gist was that Noella had wanted to be on housewives for years to the point when they bought the house it had to be vetted in case she ever made it on the show.  Once she got on he was really happy for her and then there was a complete change in her and she was all about the show and then he found out she had filed for separation.  Of course this guy is an attorney so I am sure he is quite adept and spinning things.   Noella then went on to give her side.  I don't know...I still think the whole thing is sketchy and this was the storyline she presented to finally make it on the show. 

Both posts are on screenrant dot com.

Honored Contributor

i have been seeing a lot of "hatred" towards heather on social media. lots of people are calling her "the godfather." LOL

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

Heather is just too much, I used to really like her in the past, but now not so much. I guess the producers told her to really vamp up the "drama"....

That dress on Emily with the back fat-yuck!!!Why try to squeeze into something that is clearly way too small for you? It looks worse than if you just wore the appropriate size! One of her "good friends" should have told her! I too, think she has gained back a lot of her weight, which a lot of us do, but don't still try to dress as if you haven't....

If I were Shannon, I wouldn't keep apologizing either-once is enough and if you don't accept it, then that's on you!

Nicole looks a mess-hate to say it, but her long straggly hair that she is constantly playing with, and her oversized lips and puffed up face and she wears way too makeup as well....Just not a good look! I don't care for her at all........

Something is really weird and fishy about Noella and her hubby as well.....Hope we find out all the details this season! something just doesn't add up!

Honored Contributor

After seeing Noella on WWHL I believe she is on the show just for the drama that surrounds her. She didn't come off as one bit sincere or upset about her divorce. She is not a good actor.

I wouldn't be surprised if Noella and Niocole have substance abuse issues.

I think Gina looks great this season and agree that Emily has to size up about 2 sizes in her clothes. She is squeezing in to her clothes and it looks terrible.

Heather and Terry are obnoxious flaunters of their wealth. They think they are better than everyone else and don't try to hide it.