Respected Contributor

Re: real housewives of orange county SEASON 16 2020/2021 news, notes, gossip

@jellyBEAN wrote:

@DREAMON @CANDLEQUEEN   I agree w/both of you.  I also asked myself, will I continue watching this?  That whole scene with Heather and Terry looking so angry and striding into confront Nicole was SO staged, only to say the lawsuit had been dismissed years ago and the past was the past.  Terry Dubrow needs to stop getting injectables into his face.  He is so odd looking imo.  As a matter of fact, there is so much plastic surgery here, they are all hard to look at. 

Terry and Heather I agree, are more pompous than ever, and I don't think its an act because she acted so high n mighty on WWHL, like they are so much better than everyone else, it was kinda sickening.  Shannon's long Barbie doll blonde hair was ridiculous.  I like Shannon, but she is irritating.  Gina is OK, but is probably just there to stir the pot.  I can barely stand to look at Emily.  She always looks like she smells something stinky in the room.  And her husband reminds me so much of Lee Harvey Oswald.  What a pair they make!!

I don't like any of the newbies.  Again, I find all the surgically enhanced faces and bodies offensive to my senses.  They really are a disappointment even if its only been 2 episodes so far. 

@jellyBEAN   ABSOLUTELY FREAKIN' HYSTERICAL!!!!  I especially love the Lee Harvey Oswald comment!!  That's killer!!!!!  :-)))

Honored Contributor

I just saw Jeff Lewis and Lisa from Real Housewives of Salt Lake City we're guests on Watch What Happens Live.

Jeff said he was a fan of all the Housewives EXCEPT Heather.

I mean, he really busted on Heather.  He can't stand her because he thinks she's rude and a cruel person.

Jeff was surprised when Andy told him, (paraphrasing), "That's interesting...because some people say the same thing about you."

Honored Contributor

I forgot to add that Andy asked Jeff Lewis about Shannon talking about Heather's husband Terry being sued.

Jeff is really good friends with Shannon.  Jeff said he'd just had dinner with Shannon a few days ago and she was just trying to figure out the name of the person who sued Heather's husband and the circumstances.  He said she was "totally clueless" about the situation.

I've watched all of these shows long enough to know that Shannon is never clueless nor is she blameless.

Honored Contributor

Also BH news, Garcelle, Erika and Rinna just tested positive for Covid for filming has been haulted.

Honored Contributor

S16 - E3

Gone Guy

Shannon apologizes to the ladies after Heather’s party, but finds that some are more receptive than others. Meanwhile, Noella’s husband blindsides her with unexpected news. Gina struggles to move forward with her friendship with Shannon and Dr. Jen works on her relationship with her mom. Emily reconnects to her faith as her daughter prepares to be baptized in the Mormon Church.

Air Date: 12/15/2021
"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

OK. I think I am done with this one. I just can't stand Heather's phoniess and fake behavior over what Shannon did. Yes, Shannon was wrong, but is it really that bad that you have to act like that? So over the top!

Also Noella, and her husband-what the heck is going on there? We have no backstory to her marriage or relationship whatsoever....

Nicole with the inflatable lips-she kept smooshing them together last night drawing more attentuon to her"duck pout"!!! I hate when women do that to their lips! She has no storyline from what I can see.

Gina is ok, I like her, Shannon is a pot stirrer, and Emily, I kind of don't like this season like I thought I would-she is really full of herself it seems! Also she doesn't seem too interested in her kids either. Who lets their daughter get baptized without knowing more about the religion???I don't care that your husband is that religion-Emily should still know more about it than she does!

I am going to give this one another week, and then I will probably stop watching- I can see it probably won't hold my interest throughout the whole season..

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I have to say I had complete empathy for Noella last night.  I am not sure when this is filmed so when in relation to her son being diagnosed that was, but that diagnosis was the rug being pulled out from under her and a major shift to her life as far as redirecting everything having to do with him to be sure he is getting all the proper therapy, etc.  Then for "Sweet James" to basically ghost her and leave her with nothing.  

She is a cute girl without all that makeup and when she just dresses like every girl.   I wonder what is up with that house that he won't get rid of.  It must have some other ties.  Maybe he has another gall set up there or it is being used for something else.  This may be the interesting storyline going forward because certainly nothing nor anybody else is interesting.

Is this Nicole sued Terry and the party blowout going to be the major storyline for the season??  <snore>.  Who cares.  Are we really to believe that in the real scheme of things Heather would have gone to visit Terry at work to discuss her fight with her friends?  All unlikeable people involved.

This doc..Jennifer?...also boring.  I am already sick of her husband running around shirtless...he is not that hot.  Are we just going to see everybody go in for fillers?

Since I didn't really watch much when they were introduced, I am trying to remember...Is Gina the one who moved to OC for her husband's job and he worked (and maybe had a place?) in LA because of the commute? 

Honored Contributor

@Wsmom wrote:

I have to say I had complete empathy for Noella last night.  I am not sure when this is filmed so when in relation to her son being diagnosed that was, but that diagnosis was the rug being pulled out from under her and a major shift to her life as far as redirecting everything having to do with him to be sure he is getting all the proper therapy, etc.  Then for "Sweet James" to basically ghost her and leave her with nothing.  

She is a cute girl without all that makeup and when she just dresses like every girl.   I wonder what is up with that house that he won't get rid of.  It must have some other ties.  Maybe he has another gall set up there or it is being used for something else.  This may be the interesting storyline going forward because certainly nothing nor anybody else is interesting.

Is this Nicole sued Terry and the party blowout going to be the major storyline for the season??  <snore>.  Who cares.  Are we really to believe that in the real scheme of things Heather would have gone to visit Terry at work to discuss her fight with her friends?  All unlikeable people involved.

This doc..Jennifer?...also boring.  I am already sick of her husband running around shirtless...he is not that hot.  Are we just going to see everybody go in for fillers?

Since I didn't really watch much when they were introduced, I am trying to remember...Is Gina the one who moved to OC for her husband's job and he worked (and maybe had a place?) in LA because of the commute? 

@Wsmom Yes that was Gina! and all along her hubby was cheating! I felt bad for Noella as well, what a horrible thing to have happened -double whammy to her...Her hubby sounds like a "real Gem"-NOT! Her storyline is probably the only one somewhat interesting, as the rest aren't.......

Esteemed Contributor

The scene with Heather and Terry confronting Nicole was just too much. Terry looked crazed as he was talking to her.

Trusted Contributor

@Daisy Sunflower wrote:

The scene with Heather and Terry confronting Nicole was just too much. Terry looked crazed as he was talking to her.

I can't look at him anyway since he got cheek implants! He looks so STRANGE