Honored Contributor

Re: real housewives of orange county SEASON 16 2021/2022 news, notes, gossip

I'm kind of surprised they are starting Potomac on East Sunday.  I saw there is a show with Karen too.  Is that a new series with her or just one show?

Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

I'm kind of surprised they are starting Potomac on East Sunday.  I saw there is a show with Karen too.  Is that a new series with her or just one show?

@Lipstickdiva I know-thought Potomac would start next Sunday! I think Karen's show is just one show, but not 100% sure..... 

Honored Contributor

I am only interested in BH. I think I am going to skip Atlanta and I've never seen Potomac. There is a new OWN spin off with one of the ladies from that franchise that is starting soon too. 

I watched WWHL with Heather and Garcelle and it was interesting with what seems to be coming up on BH and the fact that the two of them are such good friends. Excited to pick them up again.

This was my first time back watching OC in years and I was pretty much bored to tears. Not sure I'll pick it up again when it comes back. 

Honored Contributor

I thought OC was terrible this year.  They got rid of Tamara and Vicki and claimed they were having a reboot.  It needs another reboot because this wasn't it.  

Honored Contributor

I am going to try RHOBH again, but if its too much Erika and Lisa against everyone else, I am out! I really dont' care for either of them, they are both bullies!!!!

So time will tell if I continue with that franchise. RHOC was boring and just not good this season, Noella nor Jen added much. Noella did add drama, but the wrong kind and Jen is pretty boring!!!

RHOA-Again will give it a try, but if there is too much of the fighting, I will give this one up too...

I still really like RHOJ-but next season want to see less of Teresa and Margaret's yelling and screaming!! Whether manufactured or not!

RHOP-I enjoy quite a bit, nice mix of ladies and enough turmoil to make it interesting, but not over the top crazy!!!!!

Valued Contributor

I do believe Noella is about making a show worth takling about and reality means nothing.    I've read that in some cases when filming stops she comments that was good, the audience will like that.  That is what she is going for.

I read something from Heather that that dinner party was edited completely out of order and they had had a really good dinner, good night and that came more towards the end and she wished they had shown the more fun parts.  I thought that was beyond tacky of Terry to laugh and say Jen and Ryne are just a mess.  

@Wsmom - I listen to Heather's podcasts and that is what she said.  She said the party was fun and there was dancing and that what they showed on TV was towards the end of the evening.

Valued Contributor

Liked the ending.  The girl band was pretty good and I was surprised how strong Heather's voice is.  She sounded pretty good.  She's very multi-talented.