Trusted Contributor

Re: real housewives of orange county SEASON 16 2020/2021 news, notes, gossip

It's too soon to tell if I'm going to enjoy the show.   With Heather and her husband Terry everything is over the top now and a bit show boat like?  Did any of you notice that at the dinner terrible Terry hardly said anything?

I don't remember Lisa Vanderpump and husband Ken ever showing a full time chef on air in their home.  And they have plenty of money to afford.  I've always found Lisa to be a classy woman.

@Annabellethecat66  Kelly Dodd married Rick Leventhal and I believe she is living in New York City with him now.

I saw a documentary years ago on "the queen of versaille" mansion somewhere in Florida?  I thought they went bankrupt.

Respected Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN  I'm watching again.  It's my guilty pleasure.  I've always liked Heather.  Gina grew on me a little bit - I recall not liking her at once.  I think Emily is so pretty.  GLAD Braunwyn is gone.  So far not diggin' the newbies.  Their faces all look so worked-on!!!  Very unnatural looking.  

Esteemed Contributor

@Pink123 wrote:

It's too soon to tell if I'm going to enjoy the show.   With Heather and her husband Terry everything is over the top now and a bit show boat like?  Did any of you notice that at the dinner terrible Terry hardly said anything?

I don't remember Lisa Vanderpump and husband Ken ever showing a full time chef on air in their home.  And they have plenty of money to afford.  I've always found Lisa to be a classy woman.

@Annabellethecat66  Kelly Dodd married Rick Leventhal and I believe she is living in New York City with him now.

I saw a documentary years ago on "the queen of versaille" mansion somewhere in Florida?  I thought they went bankrupt.

Rick Leventhal left Fox News. Kelly and Rick live in California.

Honored Contributor

@BarbiHollywood wrote:

@CANDLEQUEEN  I'm watching again.  It's my guilty pleasure.  I've always liked Heather.  Gina grew on me a little bit - I recall not liking her at once.  I think Emily is so pretty.  GLAD Braunwyn is gone.  So far not diggin' the newbies.  Their faces all look so worked-on!!!  Very unnatural looking.  

@BarbiHollywoodI agree about the newbies, I watched the episode again last night, because I was so tired when watching the 1st time, I thought I may have dosed..LOL! All I could think about was how the newbies all looked like little blow up dolls! Way too much work done....Sad too, because they are all very attractive. I think Dr Jen looks the most natural.I think Emily is really pretty as well..I like Gina and Heather, although Heather seems a little braggy so far anyway-maybe that is just this episode-hopefully so! 

Respected Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

@BarbiHollywood wrote:

@BarbiHollywoodI agree about the newbies, I watched the episode again last night, because I was so tired when watching the 1st time, I thought I may have dosed..LOL! All I could think about was how the newbies all looked like little blow up dolls! Way too much work done....Sad too, because they are all very attractive. I think Dr Jen looks the most natural.I think Emily is really pretty as well..I like Gina and Heather, although Heather seems a little braggy so far anyway-maybe that is just this episode-hopefully so! 

@CANDLEQUEEN This may sound terribly mean of me but I have to say it anyway!! - the one newbie, can't recall her name, not Noella...the one who was with Kid Rock.  Did she have her thighs removed or what???  Her legs don't even come close to one another!  I noticed it when she and Heather were out walking in their yoga pants.  It's like her hips were moved far apart or something.  Very strange.  And they had to use that filter on her crotch area cuz her dress was so short.  Agree about Heather being very braggy but I can't help but like her.  Hubby Terry is always on that other shopping channel peddling his assorted wares.  He's on so often that I wonder if he now owns the channel.  I thought the house was stunning and all, but that over-indulgence is crazy!  Those offices and stuff that are "for show."  Decorated to perfection.  Hard to fathom the cost.  Yikes.

Honored Contributor

@BarbiHollywood wrote:

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

@BarbiHollywood wrote:

@CANDLEQUEEN This may sound terribly mean of me but I have to say it anyway!! - the one newbie, can't recall her name, not Noella...the one who was with Kid Rock.  Did she have her thighs removed or what???  Her legs don't even come close to one another!  I noticed it when she and Heather were out walking in their yoga pants.  It's like her hips were moved far apart or something.  Very strange.  And they had to use that filter on her crotch area cuz her dress was so short.  Agree about Heather being very braggy but I can't help but like her.  Hubby Terry is always on that other shopping channel peddling his assorted wares.  He's on so often that I wonder if he now owns the channel.  I thought the house was stunning and all, but that over-indulgence is crazy!  Those offices and stuff that are "for show."  Decorated to perfection.  Hard to fathom the cost.  Yikes.

@BarbiHollywood Yes, I noticed it too, I thought she was just very very thin, but maybe not.It is weird..She is weird! And she is a bit too old to be wearing such a short dress-what is wrong with women who think they have to show everything all the time? And Noella with a Sex Dungeon in her house?? They both are very weird, and I would be fine if they both were replaced ASAP!!!!!

Respected Contributor

None of the new ones bothered me much yet. I mean it's Housewives; they're all OTT in some way.  The "old" one bothered me, though - Heather.  I can't decide if she's in on the joke or if she really is that pompous. 

Nicole looks very familiar and I don't know who she's reminding me of.  Someone said Carmen Electra and I can see that.  Or it could just be that they all start to look alike. Gina looks great.

Honored Contributor

Rick Leventhal left Fox because basically he wanted to dictate to them what he was going to report on and where he wanted to travel and they wouldn't give in to him so he left.

He and Kelly deserve each other.  They are 2 peas on a pod.   

Esteemed Contributor

Look at the servers and other customers in the background. They all look normal. Even Heather is drinking the freaky plastic surgery  and ridiculous clothing kool aid. I wanted to see Heathers house (small hotel resort) other than that eh.

Wrong is still wrong just because you benefited from it.
Honored Contributor

I think I will tire of Heather very quickly. She came back wIith this holier than thou attitude, and I am not sure about this new cast...Not sure if I will stay with this one....